domain Developing an affiliate website

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MitchH

Established Member
Impact
Am I wasting my time with developing a website around all games associated with crypto, or should I just hold it and hope that someone wants the domain? Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you can make money go for it.

•••
If you can make money go for it.

Have you personally ever tried making a website for profit? I don't honestly don't know the first thing about getting a website functional or marketed to the general public.

•••
Have you personally ever tried making a website for profit? I don't honestly don't know the first thing about getting a website functional or marketed to the general public.

If you're new at making sites, yeah it will probably be an uphill battle. If you have the desire to learn and succeed in it then I'd definitely try it ! Good luck :xf.cool:

•••
If you feel crypto game is gonna hit hard. Then build one. But maybe blockchain wouldn't necessary be a good way for games.

•••
Hey @Mitchell Hengesbach - if you are going to hold on to the domain for a while, which makes sense to wait for the demand to come, it can't hurt to develop an affiliate site. If you have not built a website before, it is a good experience for any domainer. There are many youtube videos and websites devoted to giving strategies and tips for good website design. Building a simple website is easy. Building a good website that will grow over time, with good SEO and periodic new content that will rank well on search is much harder and will take time ... but in my opinion its worth the experience, and your domain name will become much more valuable if you do it well. Good luck.

•••
Hey @Mitchell Hengesbach - if you are going to hold on to the domain for a while, which makes sense to wait for the demand to come, it can't hurt to develop an affiliate site. If you have not built a website before, it is a good experience for any domainer. There are many youtube videos and websites devoted to giving strategies and tips for good website design. Building a simple website is easy. Building a good website that will grow over time, with good SEO and periodic new content that will rank well on search is much harder and will take time ... but in my opinion its worth the experience, and your domain name will become much more valuable if you do it well. Good luck.

Thanks for the great feedback! I'm going to do my best with developing the website. I might as well try and see what comes of it. It will be a fun experience!

•••
@Mitchell Hengesbach , I also registered a similar domain.

I'd be interested to see how it goes with you.

Keep us informed please.

Good luck

•••
•••
So I've put in about 3 hours today on developing the website... I think it's looking ok. Can anyone provide some feedback on how it looks and functions? I still have no idea how to get the site noticed though... seems like a much bigger hurdle.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back