IT.COM

Register .com only for $5.99 at Name.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Furquan

JokerTop Member
Impact
Name.com offering $5.99 .com domain using promo code "Name".

You can register up to 10 .com domain

https://www.name.com

Screenshot_2017-12-03-22-28-53.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
how can one apply the "name" coupon and at the same time, the privacy coupon?

Name.com allows only for one coupon code
Yes,

You only able to redeem one promo code at a time.

•••
•••
how can one apply the "name" coupon and at the same time, the privacy coupon?

Name.com allows only for one coupon code
You can buy domain without privacy first. Then back and add privacy with free code

•••
•••
WOOHOO

regged a domain after almost a year :xf.grin:

•••
•••
•••
•••
Promo code: NAME

$5.99 .com's

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
Ah, this promo is great, but I have to pay VAT, which increases the price to $7.62 :(

•••
I can reggae some names for people. I'm only using 2/10 of my $5.99 limit. PM me if interested.

•••
Guys, is the offer over or maybe I reached the limit 10 per customer?

•••
Guys, is the offer over or maybe I reached the limit 10 per customer?
I guess the code was expired since the start of January, I can't use it anymore even I has not reached the limit yet

•••
@Jv1999 you still can use the code NAME?

•••
I've just tested and they said: "ERROR: That promo code appears to be invalid. Please try again.". I think it's expired now.

•••
I've just tested and they said: "ERROR: That promo code appears to be invalid. Please try again.". I think it's expired now.
same for me here.:banghead:

•••
I guess the code was expired since the start of January, I can't use it anymore even I has not reached the limit yet
I haven't tried again yet. I've reggae'd a total of 3 names but that was on Fri/Sat.

•••
I haven't tried again yet. I've reggae'd a total of 3 names but that was on Fri/Sat.
Could you plz try it again now?:xf.wink:
Don't know how it work cause it showed invalid for me since the start of the year :xf.cry:

•••
@luantt It was worked last Friday night (GMT +7) for me, but today the code is not working anymore.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back