Dynadot

Register.COM just $0.99 ONLY

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sinh

Top Member
Impact
LuckyRegister.com is offering an exclusive offer to register .COM for the first year ONLY $0.99 by using promo code: COMSALELR

.COM just $0.99 - promo code: COMSALELR
https://www.luckyregister.com/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
WTF IT WONT LET ME DO IT FROM THE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: IM JUST KIDDING LOL. I HAD TO KEEP PLAYING WITH THE CHECKOUT BUT IT FINALLY LET ME DO IT.

The site is kind of buggy, so u have to add the promo, but instead of X'ing out of the window u have to wait for it to x out of itself. Then if htat doesn't work, then just re-enter payment info and then reapply promo. Repeat and repeat until they give u the $1!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
•••
Can anyone pls explain how to remove the 60-day lock that's totally unnecessary because it makes no sense and is evil to domainers and it's icann's secret agenda to thwart domainers because they hate people who reggae domains because they're in cahoots with Microsoft, who wants to create their own one world registrar where they'll have monopoly over web hosting and only domains with websites will survive because they don't like it when domains are registered for no reason.

•••
Can anyone pls explain how to remove the 60-day lock that's totally unnecessary because it makes no sense and is evil to domainers and it's icann's secret agenda to thwart domainers because they hate people who reggae domains because they're in cahoots with Microsoft, who wants to create their own one world registrar where they'll have monopoly over web hosting and only domains with websites will survive because they don't like it when domains are registered for no reason.

Unfortunately that's a limitation imposed by the registries ICANN, so I don't think this is possible.

edited: Thanks, @Jv1999

Last edited:
•••
Unfortunately that's a limitation imposed by the registries, so I don't think this is possible.[/QUOTE]
I think it's imposed by ICANN, my dude.

•••
•••
•••
hmm i cant using entr*pay vcc

564luckyregister.jpg

anyone tried too or nett*ler vcc?

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Did you try applying the promo code again after adding your credit card details? In my case, I found that every time I did something (update the cart, added my contact details, added my credit card (non-US)), the promo code would be removed. However, applying the promo code again applied the discount.

I tried all that and maybe more. Wasted 15~20 mins. Cant afford more for 1 domain.

•••
I tried all that and maybe more. Wasted 15~20 mins. Cant afford more for 1 domain.
Wait until the box disappears on its own.

•••
•••
If the code not work for you, let remove the name and register again or remove the code and add it back. This way works for my friends who can access the promo at the 1st time.
Good luck!
Plus, cannot use PayPal to pay this cheap domain promo, just like GoDaddy 99 cents coupon.

•••
Wow. Sounds great. Do you know of any limitations, such as - is it only for a single domain per user ?
Do you have any experience with it regarding ease of use during push and transfers ?
Thanks for sharing.
yes, it is only 1 per user but I love the transfer option.

•••
I just signed up and right away I got some awesome advice. Just tried it out and it worked! But only the first one. Thanks for the tip! I can tell I'm going to like it here.

Last edited:
•••
is there vcc that works guys?

•••
great
but there is no PayPal payment option
any idea why ?

•••
•••
PayPal can only works if we're not using their promo code. I have tried yesterday.

•••
PayPal can only works if we're not using their promo code. I have tried yesterday.
thx
but than you paid full

•••
Nope, I was going to use PayPal at the first but everytime I click PayPal button I see the price back to normal, then I paid with my card for $1.17 with ICANN fee. I'm sure to get this promotion can only be purchased by credit card like in Godaddy.

•••
How can we change dns in this register?

•••
How can we change dns in this register?

1. Log in to your My Products page.
  2. If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab.
  3. Next to the domain you want to use, click DNS.
  4. On the DNS Management page, under Nameservers, click Change.
  5. Under Choose your nameserver type, select Standard or Default.
  6. Click Save.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back