Dynadot

question-answered Regarding the upcoming New gTLD Domain Auction by Sedo.com July,2022

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Antivenom

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone. sedo's upcoming new gtld auction is about to start. In 2020 & 2021 i submitted domains for .com, .net, .org auction yet all my domains got rejected. Just wanted to know what steps should i take that the domains i submit get accepted for the upcoming auction. Do i price my domains & if yes the what should be the price range that sedo will accept?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
AV

Don’t be surprised, this is the way of the domain industry and @Sedo should be held accountable,

You cannot submit premium GTLDs to their Great Domains auction unless you own the entire registry for that .extension

No seriously ^ how ridiculous is that ?

So if you want to sell let’s say wines.xyz as that is a prime keyword domain ^ you can’t even submit it to the auction unless you’re Daniel Negari ...

Last edited:
•••
Hi everyone. sedo's upcoming new gtld auction is about to start. In 2020 & 2021 i submitted domains for .com, .net, .org auction yet all my domains got rejected. Just wanted to know what steps should i take that the domains i submit get accepted for the upcoming auction. Do i price my domains & if yes the what should be the price range that sedo will accept?
Forget about so called "Great Domain Auction" some persons who make the sort dont have a clue about domains
Since start of 2020 when pandemic start they work remotely & they do what ever want
I removed all my domains from them except one
They become more a "family" business
They are years behind Godaddy , Uni , Afternic , DAN as platform & sales

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back