DAN.com

Regarding .LLC domains

Located in Domain Extensions, started by itechpro, Apr 30, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. itechpro

itechpro Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Hello everyone,

Whilst searching for some domains, i came across a single word .LLC domain name;
    the .com & .org equivalents of which were sold for more than $25000 as per godaddy
    the .net domain for the same name was sold for $20000 as per go daddy

my question is , is it a good buy? Edit: I am getting it for $xx

I'd be thankful for some info, i searched the forums but couldnt find much info about .llc domains.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. xynames

xynames XYNames.com PRO VIP

I’d think that a dot LLC domain would have a buyer audience of about three in the entire world - these being the few limited liability companies registered under that name in the U.S.

Although I suppose in theory that audience could be as high as the number of states there are - fifty, but in practice more like three. You want to buy a domain in the hopes that one of three people in the world might buy it?

Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
  3. wurdd

wurdd Restricted (15-30%)

What are the names?

4. itechpro

thank you @xynames for the suggestions, i think you have a very nice point. I looked up databses online,
    apparenlty it is not registered as an LLC in California, and many other states as well.
    It is a 4 letter .llc & it has a search volume of approx 100,000 searches per month in the US itself.
    edit: CPC for this keyword is around 50 cents.
    Like domains are listed on uniregistry & godaddy for 5-10K
    I think i might just buy it after thinking over it for a day.

Its just one name, i shall get back to you on that once im done thinking on it.

Last edited: May 1, 2020
  5. itechpro

...and it is registered accross more than 25 TLD's

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice