Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainNameFlow

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Might say, low $$,.. Apologies being so blunt.

•••
In English language, it means a 'repeat of Crypto Currency'.
It is basically the subject you would use when responding to an earlier discussion on crypto currency (especially via email).

Usability: As a low-low name of a Crypto Currency blog at max.
Valuation: $50

•••
Another angle to it is if the "re" is an abbreviation of 'Real Estate', but then it would mean less in English language.

Don't be surprised though, this can be turned to a notable brand because a domain name sometimes is like music. They do not always hit the first time.

•••
Another angle to it is if the "re" is an abbreviation of 'Real Estate', but then it would mean less in English language.

Don't be surprised though, this can be turned to a notable brand because a domain name sometimes is like music. They do not always hit the first time.
Thanks for sharing a new possibility.

•••
sell for any offer over $50. this re prefix is not interesting enough.
below sales are for way better names. (multiple the sell value by 4 because now crypto is way more popular but still...your name is not good enough)

1643388191967.png

Last edited:
•••
If it was "crypto", Id like it more (X,XXX). Not as keen with "cryptocurrency", in the given case. Take offers while you own it, IMO

•••
•••
•••
•••
Its longer than my requirements but thanks for the mention.
I thought maybe you forgive the length for a high value keyword, anyway totally understandable.

•••
I agree with jhm that re crypto is an awesome name, but this one is a bit too bulky...

•••
I agree with jhm that re crypto is an awesome name, but this one is a bit too bulky...
by the way I have nft.re (not a popular extension though)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back