Dynadot

question Recommended auction marketplace

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BetoWH7

Established Member
Impact
hello i want to ask for your advice
in your experience, what is the best marketplace to auction a domain and sell it

i have tried in gd, with no luck, and now i am testing and trying on daaz
still not one single bid

i understand that it depends a lot on the quality of the domain name, but i havent got even a low-ball offer
so i am questioning the quality of the marketplace

any advice please, as i believed that auctions will be faster and allow me to start selling.

thank you in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Start an 10-days auction on SAV from $1 if you want to sell it at any price

•••
thank you @evil for your input
i am testing-trying an auction on daaz hope it generates some attention, i put it with no reserve
yes i know it depends a lot about the domain name itself, but i hope it gets a few bids.

•••
Apart LLLL.com domains, at the moment I see reg fee domains

•••
Anybody know how to sell at sav auctions. I purchased a .io end of 2021 for $250 at sav. It had multiple bids from different buyers. I decided to list at sav auction again but it only sold for $2. Seems like it had no exposure. Are people self bidding to get higher up the table? Any thoughts why this is?

Last edited:
•••
so i am questioning the quality of the marketplace
Hi

when it comes to quality, the domain is always the question.

what is the name?

imo...

•••
Hi

when it comes to quality, the domain is always the question.

what is the name?

imo...
the domain name i tried to auction was shag-rug.com

•••
My domains (.com and .io) are all listed for sale with Buy Now Price at sedo.com, i'm in for long term, not for a quick flip. GLTA

•••
the domain name i tried to auction was shag-rug.com
Hi

coincidentally, a few years ago, i sold a similar hyphenated name > braided-rugs.com in $,$$$ range.

the issue with your domain is that it is singular version.

still, it could get some type-ins, so i'd have ppc ads on it while waiting for a profitable offer.

imo...

•••
My domains (.com and .io) are all listed for sale with Buy Now Price at sedo.com, i'm in for long term, not for a quick flip. GLTA
I tried Sedo before, but the interface they have drives me crazy; I just can't work with it.

•••
I tried Sedo before, but the interface they have drives me crazy; I just can't work with it.
I had same story with SAV :ROFL:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back