Dynadot

Rebel .COM Domain $1.5 + 1 Free Weebly Page

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

luantt

Top Member
Impact
LAUNCH YOUR .COM WEBSITE TODAY FOR JUST $1.50USD. Save 89% on your first year.
Update: Max 3 per customer.
Update Feb.21 UTC: Sale applies to US and Canadian residents only.
Plus:
  • Free 1 Page Website
  • 3 Free Months of Custom Email
  • Advanced DNS Management
  • 24/7 Award Winning Support
  • more...
For more detail, click here http://gowith.rebel.com/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Worst registrar ever.. I registered my domain and they told me that auto renew is on until I contact support (which I did). Then, I struggled to change the WHOIS registration info and had to contact support again. After I did that, they sent me 2 emails to click to change the WHOIS contact (again, I did). 30 minutes later and nothing changes. I contacted their support again and they said "oh, it takes up to 6 hours." No other registrar has been this bad!

•••
Rebel has just added US customers to be available to use this promotion.

•••
Again, Rebel changed the offer for .COM domain.
$1.5 for the 1st year when you register for 2 or more years. Additional years $14.99 USD.

•••
Wow, I'm (sorta) glad I got five when I could, this ever changing offer is so annoying. Rebel is just really not domainer friendly at all.

Plus I tried to change whois and I am a wizard at UI and OMG are they ever terrible, now it didn't get changed and it's locked from another change, which is not at all the correct application of the ICANN rule. As a result, I transferred all my other names out even though I had until May, and I will be counting down the days to get these most recent out in 60 days. At least I requested with ticket they fast/force approve my transfers out and they did so that was nice of them, took two days though, better than five or no fast at all, I guess.

•••
Back