Dynadot

question Really easy way to sell some domains?

NameSilo
Watch

A. Person

Established Member
Impact
I have way too many domains and I'd like to sell a couple hundred or so. They're all in GoDaddy. Can anyone recommend a good way to do this while keeping the time required to a bare minimum?

How long should it take to receive funds once a buyer is found?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Post a bulk auction on Namepros.

•••
Do 10-20 at a time. Or pay someone commission to sell them for you.

•••
It depends on the quality of the names. It doesn't matter how many people you approach or how many platforms you list your names on, if you have low quality names, they wont sell. It certainly sounds like you fell for the new domainer reg frenzy and bought too many names without selling any first.

Good luck

•••
The fasted way to sell would be Namepros Auction. May be in lots of 100 names each. For payment, you can set terms to 24hrs payment and Paypal would be fastest (versus Wire transfer).

•••
It will be really hard to sell that many at all quickly except in, as others said, a bulk auction here where you would probably get low per domain returns (hard to say without knowing domains). If going the bulk selling route I would maybe divide into even smaller lots and divide by niche. Like a set just made up brandables, a set with ai or whatever niche related, etc. Ideally at least one headliner quality domain in each set to attract attention and list in auction title.

Good luck.

Bob

•••
Nobodies really going to be able to help you without knowing what the domains are, If you've got a couple of hundred to dispose of, there is a chance there is 'Possibly' a couple of good ones that may not reach their potential by selling here on NP's and these will need separating out.

Your really "caught between a rock and a hard place" Selling Quick = equals low realization on potential price. Listing on established sales sites usually means a long wait, even for good names.

If all the domains are fairly recent hand registrations (from the last 24 months or so) then I don't think you are going to find a best fit solution

•••
Thank you everyone. I think I'll start slowly and list a few individually on GoDaddy and see how it goes. Are there bulk auctions on GoDaddy?

Will any of my personal information be revealed to the buyer by GoDaddy? Name, phone, address, etc?

Searching for trademarks is laborious. What will happen if I list a domain that includes a trademark?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back