Dynadot

domain raybansunglassesoutlet dot co dot uk

NameSilo
Watch

ABAB

Impact
Will I be able to sell this? and for how much? Please help, new here

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Rayban is a trademark so probably not

•••
Obvious trademark issue. A big no-no.
No value.

Brad

•••
what about
cash-card.in
bestdomainhostingreviews.com
increaseyoutubesubscribers.com
instant-traffic-wizard.com
rentalcarsingapore.com
uniquedailyarticles.com
services4sure.com

are any of these having any worth? Can someone here help me please

Last edited:
•••
Names are far too long. You need to read this forum for a few months before buying any more names. Learn domain value or you will waste your money. Buy 1 or 2 names, then try sell them, if you do, then reinvest the cash into another name. Low risk.

YouTube is trademarked as well, stay away from company names.

Last edited:
•••
Trademark, trademark...trademark. Stay away

•••
what about
cash-card.in
bestdomainhostingreviews.com
increaseyoutubesubscribers.com
instant-traffic-wizard.com
rentalcarsingapore.com
uniquedailyarticles.com
services4sure.com

are any of these having any worth? Can someone here help me please

All trash domains, sorry. Read a lot before you buy any more.

•••
Sorry for your loss mate but @wwwulff @bmugford @jhm are all right, it's clearly a trademark infringement, so you'd be best off unregistering the domain to avoid legal action. It's not a new registration so you'll not qualify for a refund.

You could be INCREDIBLY lucky and find someone with the surname Ayban and first name initial R (Roger, Ray, Romeo, Raymond) who sells sunglasses but even then it's too long and the word "outlet" is the final nail in the proverbial coffin.

One thing to consider is that ANY domain name - even with registered trademarks - can be used for a totally different purpose. Nike.co.uk is a computing company and has nothing to do with clothing or Nike.com. But as a general rule of thumb don't register obvious trademark domains.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back