Dynadot

discuss (Rant) People are investing so much in new gTLDs...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainGist

BigDomains.co.ukTop Member
Impact
Hundreds / thousands of people on here, especially newbies, spending thousands of dollars investing in questionable gTLD's with hardly any track history on namebio, and desperate nonsensical crypto domains which will never find a buyer....

... That is is becoming EASY for people to find a handreg .com for their next web dev project.

Now please understand that this isn't a pop at gTLD's in general, or indeed crypto domains (regretting a few I let go in 2015 right now!). But rather just a general observation that you domainers are letting it slip a little bit.

Allow me to illustrate with my current two projects.

Case study 1: Documentary website

So I wanted to build a documentary website. First things first I need a domain, damn. Where can I find a decent domain? First step is always to hope you strike it lucky with a handreg of course, if that fails you start looking at prices on sedo and afternic.

It was easy, I picked up DocumentaryVine.com, it was a handreg. Loved that domain, so didn't need to start trawling through Sedo, which is good news But why was this available to register in the first place? Here are some developed sites with a similar name:

GodVine (Alexa 111k)
NewsVine (recently closed, internet institution acquired by mnsnbc)
ReadingVine (teaching software)
FileVine (cloud based legal software, $3.2m funding)
CollegeVine (college mentoring program)
GuideVine (Financial adviser directory)

There are a lot more.

Here are some publicly disclosed sales:

LearningVine.com ($3995)
TimeVine.com ($1028)
JewelVine ($2188)
WineVine ($3288)
SocialVine ($2500)

So tell me.... why was DocumentaryVine.com available? Documentaries is one of the largest subreddits, 12 million subscribers, I know for a fact that the second largest free documentary website gets around 3 million page views per month. This isn't a small niche.

Case study 2: Wallpaper website

Most of the hard work is done on the documentary site now, Alexa top 165k already and climbing daily... just have to keep adding content, could do with switching to https and serving content through a CDN at some stage... but I'm ready for my next project.

I'm a fan of 'evergreen' content rather than time limited content, I'm looking for passive income rather than a job.... wallpapers seems like a nice niche, once you've broken through the ridiculous amount of competition. I'm a patient man, I'm building for 5, 10, 15 years so I'll take that challenge.

So once again I need a domain. Ideally a handreg, but will pay if I have to. Admittedly this one was a lot more difficult to find a decent domain for....

I looked at prices of domains I liked.... WallpaperVine was priced at about $1300 unfortunately, outside of my budget. I was struggling, but eventually found.... WallpaperBoss.com

Here are some publicly disclosed sales:

WallpaperBase $3550
WallpaperFinder $1100
WallpaperForYou $1931
WallpaperTop $1205
WallpaperCentral $850

Ending in Boss....

HairBoss.com $2000
LifeBoss.com $5700
PaintBoss $1288
StockBoss $1500
DraftBoss $1400
PasswordBoss $3000
PocketBoss $1500

(etc, etc).

Now, you may counter me on that one and point out that wallpaper domains don't usually go for decent money. I'll accept that one, loads go for around $300, but this was actually a developed site for many years and has some excellent historic backlinks. I hand-regged the domain of a former authority site with some lovely high quality backlinks!

So many people putting faith in gTLD's and stuff like .co and .io.

Do you want to know what I turned down in order to register WallpaperBoss.com? I'll tell you..... I could have handregged DesktopWallpapers.io, and I could have handregged DesktopWallpaper.io to go with it.

And the phrase 'Desktop Wallpapers' gets a lot of monthly searches (100k to 1 million).

And you want to know why I didn't reg that? I didn't reg that because .com is king, and will always be the king, and its ludicrous when you see some of the stuff people are regging on a .io and a .co at huge reg fees and all sorts of other dot craps, when there are evidently still dot coms to be had.

Now I bet that instead of thinking "you know, he's right, I'm going to go and find myself a few .com gems" there will now be people go and register desktopwallpapers.io.

I don't blame them to be honest, that's a nice domain and one which actually works in that extension. If I could be bothered I'd do it myself and see if I could flip it, but I'm too busy (you can forward 10% commission to me if that works out for you).

But I think a lot of people spunking $30,$40, $50 taking a punt on some of these alternative gTLD's, probably in the mistaken belief that they have missed the boat when it comes to dot com and gambling on all sorts of rubbish are forgetting one basic principle....

K.I.S.S

Keep It Simple Stupid

Dot com is king and will always be king.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes so we agree, and are on the same side of the fence, wires were crossed.

•••
.xyz is by far the most successful of the nGTLD's, and google helped that one a lot. But there aren't exactly many more companies like Google who could do that for an extension, Apple could and that's about it, perhaps Facebook.

But it has other things going for it, like being easy to remember + notice, and the same length as .com (dot and three characters).

But even .xyz doesn't have much of an end user market. Its being used quite a bit, but vast majority hand regs.

I've got a feeling .xyz will do okay in the long run, perhaps about as good as .net, or it could die further down the line like .info.

It was the only one that was really needed.... they should have just brought out .xyz to give people a nice generic alternative to .com (because org = non profit, net = internet related, info = not an international term, only good for info sites in English speaking world).

Didn't need the rest of this junk on the market.

Last edited:
•••
Single keywords are more likely to sell in nTLDs. I don't understand why people register multiple keywords or little-sought expressions in nTLDs when there is no shortage of viable alternatives in .com.
End users are not stupid, they will try to find alternatives, and the registrar will even help them with suggestions. If they are flexible like the OP @DomainGist then they will always be able to bypass domainers.

•••
Here are some examples of the types of names that are selling - in non .com (well io, co, and net anyway)

Maybe give some newer folks reading something to reference when those with a bit more experience refer to good.

Hope this is helpful. PS no none of these are mine.

library.io December 2017 $ 30,000.00 USD Park.io
mining.io November 2017 $ 15,000.00 USD Park.io
food.io November 2017 $ 10,000.00 USD Park.io
finder.io November 2017 $ 7,500.00 USD Park.io
kryptex.io December 2017 $ 6,525.00 USD Park.io
unicorn.io December 2017 $ 4,600.00 USD Park.io
hidden.io December 2017 $ 3,200.00 USD

gtc.co November 2017 $ 3,000.00 USD Sedo
crumbles.co November 2017 $ 1,213.00 USD GoDaddy auction
exa.co December 2017 $ 1,000.00 USD GoDaddy auction
everly.co December 2017 $ 500.00 USD

app.net December 2017 $ 70,000.00 USD Sedo
trafficad.net December 2017 $ 5,555.00 USD GoDaddy auction
neith.net December 2017 $ 4,288.00 USD BuyDomains
7557.net December 2017 $ 3,700.00 USD NameJet auction
softarchive.net December 2017 $ 3,089.00 USD NameJet auction
3200.net December 2017 $ 2,000.00 USD NameJet auction
cryptographic.net December 2017 $ 1,775.00 USD BuyDomains
crunchapp.net December 2017 $ 1,691.00 USD GoDaddy auction
jsp.net December 2017 $ 1,511.00 USD NameJet auction
zmr.net December 2017 $ 1,334.00 USD NameJet auction
dyr.net December 2017 $ 1,320.00 USD NameJet auction
pnz.net December 2017 $ 1,220.00 USD NameJet auction
nqc.net December 2017 $ 1,211.00 USD NameJet auction
wmk.net December 2017 $ 1,100.00 USD

•••
Everything boils down to the keyword itself.
sex is sold in every extension now some tlds wont mix but it is popular keywords like this which actually sell for tens of thousands in odd extensions. Some GTLDs like movie film pics photo will actually also benefit from the direct type in and strength on those terms possibly better than other extension considering many are actually typing in two words to start. I did create a thread on advantages and disadvantages of gtld to show some oddities with gtlds when it comes to traffic.

Last edited:
•••
Here are some examples of the types of names that are selling - in non .com (well io, co, and net anyway)

Maybe give some newer folks reading something to reference when those with a bit more experience refer to good.

Hope this is helpful. PS no none of these are mine.

library.io December 2017 $ 30,000.00 USD Park.io
mining.io November 2017 $ 15,000.00 USD Park.io
food.io November 2017 $ 10,000.00 USD Park.io
finder.io November 2017 $ 7,500.00 USD Park.io
kryptex.io December 2017 $ 6,525.00 USD Park.io
unicorn.io December 2017 $ 4,600.00 USD Park.io
hidden.io December 2017 $ 3,200.00 USD

gtc.co November 2017 $ 3,000.00 USD Sedo
crumbles.co November 2017 $ 1,213.00 USD GoDaddy auction
exa.co December 2017 $ 1,000.00 USD GoDaddy auction
everly.co December 2017 $ 500.00 USD

app.net December 2017 $ 70,000.00 USD Sedo
trafficad.net December 2017 $ 5,555.00 USD GoDaddy auction
neith.net December 2017 $ 4,288.00 USD BuyDomains
7557.net December 2017 $ 3,700.00 USD NameJet auction
softarchive.net December 2017 $ 3,089.00 USD NameJet auction
3200.net December 2017 $ 2,000.00 USD NameJet auction
cryptographic.net December 2017 $ 1,775.00 USD BuyDomains
crunchapp.net December 2017 $ 1,691.00 USD GoDaddy auction
jsp.net December 2017 $ 1,511.00 USD NameJet auction
zmr.net December 2017 $ 1,334.00 USD NameJet auction
dyr.net December 2017 $ 1,320.00 USD NameJet auction
pnz.net December 2017 $ 1,220.00 USD NameJet auction
nqc.net December 2017 $ 1,211.00 USD NameJet auction
wmk.net December 2017 $ 1,100.00 USD

And its worth noting that none of those are new GTLD's... io, and .co are CCTLD's which have existed since 1997 and 1991 respectively, and .net has been around since 1985.

So the youngest is 20 years old!

I did mention .io and .co...... but see my thread title:

"People are investing so much in new gTLD's".....

Now tell us which new gTLD's are selling well in the aftermarket.... ?

Last edited:
•••
I was agreeing with you for the most part and for the ones above there are prob 100x the amount of + total value of .com sales. There are, of course, good ones to cherry pick from any extension. But “ good” is clearly and must be a far stricter standard than in .com or you are wasting $ like you have expressed. Just trying to put in context good sales in extensions mentioned. Really so it made sense to someone who may not be as well versed. Thanks

•••
Here's the thing though...one of the reason I have a decent stockpile of good nGTLD's and I'm happy to sit on them for a while is this:

Many of us who are about 30years and older do have some level of programming/conditioning/familiarity/trust/loyalty towards .com only because those of us who have been online from back in the day, like 1995 with 28.8kb dial up modems were introduced to websites primarily on .com tld's so it's what we know...what we can relate to and it was our first taste of the WWW.

Times have changed, business models have changed, branding has changed, advertising has changed but most importantly consumers/end users have changed. The 25 year old busy grinding away to get his start up off the ground, has no loyalty to .com, most of these guys see it as a "nice to have" and have no problem launching their company on a nGTLD if the .com is not available... some domainers would rather not deal with this market segment and prefer to stick with selling to the more mature crowd who generally have deeper pockets / bigger budgets and also share some level of loyality to the .com TLD. - Just my opinion but it's not going to take that long for the "appeal" to start wearing off... as the the consumer/end user evolves so too will the marketplace.

A good example would be gold and diamond jewellery... 15-20 years ago, it was something that almost all yound adults, middle aged adults and even older folks desired. It was considered some of the best gifts to give and people loved wearing their expensive jewellery whenever they were out and about... well thing about the current generation of young adults..18-30 year olds... notice how they don't give a flying fck about gold and diamond jewellery?... they would rather wear a $5 handmade piece of jeweellery that was made from copper or some other metal, the end user/consumer evolved and so too did the market.... jewellery that people have stockpiled assuming it would only appreciate in value is now basically only worth gold weight bcos the market for hand crafted designer jewellery is diminishing rapidily... just my 2 cents and my view on the whole thing... not claiming to be any domain oracle that knows what the market is going to do. I would be weary of anyone that claims to know what the market will do... doesn't matter how long they have been in domaining or how many million dollars they have done in sales, nobody knows for sure what will happen...all we can do is speculate.

Last edited:
•••
Here's the thing though...one of the reason I have a decent stockpile of good nGTLD's and I'm happy to sit on them for a while is this:

Many of us who are about 30years and older do have some level of programming/conditioning/familiarity/trust/loyalty towards .com only because those of us who have been online from back in the day, like 1995 with 28.8kb dial up modems were introduced to websites primarily on .com tld's so it's what we know...what we can relate to and it was our first taste of the WWW.

the programming today is more less the same. If you are a child and get on the internet you see that most websites are .com.

nothing has changed really from a consumer/internet user perspective

it is true that many, often broke startups choose an .io if they cant afford a .com but as soon as they can they switch. .io is more of a testing ground/sandbox that you outgrow.

to give an example. Crypto startups and sites often start with .io or even a nGTLD but the leading marketplaces or sites are legacy.

check ethereum.org or bitcoin.org (coins often go with .org because bitcoin was started on .org) and the leading bitcoin exchanges are almost always .com or ccTLD.

crypto people are rulebreakers and on the cutting edge of technology. Even they get on an old-fashioned legacy extension if they can.

IMO this shows us where we are going. Alternative extensions can be used if you start something new but if you are a leader you use a .com

Last edited:
•••
Do you know what I think would have revolutionised the domain industry?

Increasing the cost of a .com registration to $99 per year.

Didn't need any new extensions. This would have meant.....

1). People like Mike Mann wouldn't be able to afford to maintain a portfolio of 300k domains, millions of domains would have dropped... a redistribution of wealth of sorts.

2). It would have revitalised extensions like .net, and even .info.

3). Perhaps .xyz should still have been released. There was probably room for a new short universal global TLD, and without all these countless number of nGTLD's it would have had a real chance of success and building an aftermarket. Especially if a .com was expensive to squat on.

•••
AI/AR/VI whatever you call it - and the use of voice is what MAY be the deciding factor in the end. But that is speculation at it's best/worst. I would think there it COULD have the most positive impact on the nGTLDs - because saying "go to diamond jewelry MAY be a better experience than saying "go to diamond jewelry dot com" I dont know - but my super techie friends think that will be the case. But they typically have terrible taste in domains so I wouldn't bet $$ on their domain choices but they do know what the future looks like better than I.

•••
Not really.... 100% wanted a domain which would benefit me for SEO purposes. Some businesses want a domain which people will instantly remember and can type straight into their browser bar. E.g. Its easy to remember 'Namepros'. Its important for namepros, because its a forum... it relies on constant repeat visitors.

Makes sense for ecommerce, they want people to remember them so they don't have to pay for PPC ads to recapture a customer. Doesn't really make sense for my site because most of the traffic will be searching for a specific documentary, or documentaries about a specific subject.... often via Google Video search... not "I wonder what documentary vine has published today"... literally nobody will every think that, irrespective of my domain name.

Its more important for me to capture social followers when they hit my site via search than to try and get people to remember my domain name when they fancy watching a documentary.

I am sure one wouldn't want to narrow down their prospects at the very beginning itself, to a specific stream of traffic.The intent could be a create a chain reaction, that could allow your site to become well-known/brand, a path that could be easier if you choose an appealing domain to begin with.

I also believe your goal should be to eventually have your visitors think "I wonder what documentary vine has published today", else what's the point..!!!

•••
3 years elapsed but still the endless holy war...

p.s. You will not become rich with nTLDs... but all really quality domains are able to produce up to $5K...

•••
I am sure one wouldn't want to narrow down their prospects at the very beginning itself, to a specific stream of traffic.The intent could be a create a chain reaction, that could allow your site to become well-known/brand, a path that could be easier if you choose an appealing domain to begin with.

I also believe your goal should be to eventually have your visitors think "I wonder what documentary vine has published today", else what's the point..!!!

I like my domain, period.... and its getting organic mentions on 4chan, reddit, etc all the time. People are remembering the domain.

Last edited:
•••
3 years elapsed but still the endless holy war...

p.s. You will not become rich with nTLDs... but all really quality domains are able to produce up to $5K...

Often the best domains are held by the registry and sold as 'premium', so for some extensions people were picking over the scraps from day one.

•••
A few weeks ago I sold the handregged .life ($1.17) within 24h after registration (inbound inquiry) for $404 (my special BIN for this AU-buyer)... Not big money... but profit also...

•••
They are ccTLD's..... and Google has said that they geotarget ccTLD domains.

(Google Patent from 2003) In 2009, the ccTLDs rules (page not updated) were modified to prevent mess. You're studying the predefined Manuals. Focus on source, the Patents.

Do you know what I think would have revolutionised the domain industry?
Increasing the cost of a .com registration to $99 per year.

We've already been there and today and tomorrow. Supply and Demand.
.com $70 yr ($140)
all way down $7.60
(in 2025 going up)

.nGTLD
IP, TM, SM, Brand protection, cybersquatting, blackmailing, market fluctuation & market regulation ...
(read old ICANN reports and US congress debates)

Premium nGTLD and .com etc
You and Registry, Registrar, Reseller, Investor, Domainer, Flipper, etc have a right (for now) to sell the domains at the higher price. Equal opportunity.

Regards

Last edited:
•••
I like my domain, period.... and its getting organic mentions on 4chan, reddit, etc all the time. People are remembering the domain.
Well then, good for you..!!!

•••
So you're the guy who was trying to sell lot's of info's and .org.uk's and asking people to help you sell your domains some time back,( because you're back to domaining after a long time) and still you're the one trying to teach peoples how to make sales( peoples who are doing sales at a daily basis, not once in 5 years). Maybe you should worry more about your info's and .org.uk's than about other's ngtld's.

@equity78

Just out of curiosity of course, but you liked this post. Apparently without checking my post history and seeing that I was actually giving most of those domains away for free.... e.g...

aaaaaaaaaaaaa.PNG

I'm glad you did that, because I've been curious for some time as a read of your blogs (you'll know that I was a reader of your blogs, because I replicated your feed on DomainGist.com when it was alive).

I've been wondering for a while..... why you didn't register the.domains?

When you do a reverse whois for 'Raymond Hackney' you have....

78 .com domains
8 .net domains
3 .org domains
3 .tv domains
3 .media domain
1 .info domain (that's one more than me. ironically, because i gave mine away!)
1 .tech domain
1 .website domain
1 .ai domain
1 .domains domain
1 .link domain

You don't seem to be too heavily invested in nGTLD's.,.. in fact if we were to get technical you have 7 of them, which is a little under 7% of your public portfolio.

In terms of putting your money where your mouth is, it looks as if deep down you agree that .com is king and don't seem to have a huge amount of faith in the future of nGTLD's from the perspective of a domain investor (a very well known, respected, and liked one at that, with a lot of industry knowledge).

In your often excellent daily domain picks almost every domain is a .com, almost every day. Occasional .co or .cc or .us domain, but I don't see any nGTLD's.... By the way, I think you are very skilled at picking domains, I've actually bought a couple from those lists.

.... so the 1 million dollar question... is it the case that:

1). You actually agree with me that too many people are registering too many nGTLD domains and that .com is king and will remains so. As evident by your daily picks + your actual portfolio.

or....

2). You actually agree that too many people are registering too many nGTLD domains and that .com is king and will remain so. As evident by your daily picks + your actual portfolio.. But would never dream of saying so yourself on this forum or on your blogs because you are taking ad money from the right people?

Answers on a post card.

Last edited:
•••
K.I.S.S
Keep It Simple Stupid

Dot com is king and will always be king
Interesting dislike @HotKey

I was hoping for dialogue, what part do you disagree with.
Solid advice with the KISS rule.
but "Dot com is king" is like telling everyone "look guys, the sky is blue!" There's actually a thread for this:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/new-game-say-something-obvious.1026765/

The rest of it, well it's your rant and you're entitled to it. My dislike was because you basically found a couple of crappy names in the dot-com and think because they were available we are all "letting it slip". I mean, not all of us want to stock multi-keyword names that include "wallpaper" or "vine" or the likes, because we take a different approach than maybe what you might consider worthy of investing in.

•••
I personally don't think they get more crap than airdrop.express.... go and try and get $1 for it on a namepros auction if you want to test that theory.

Its the perfect example of wasted money.

And 'Airdrop' is also a trademark owned by Apple.... and every search result for 'Airdrop' pertains to an existing Apple product.... so yeah, good luck with that one.

I hand-regged spendbitcoin.uk the other day, that was my last hand reg.... so spendbitcoin.uk vs airdrop.express.... which is going to get a sale? Last year I handregged sellbitcoin.co.uk and sold it for $200 on sedo within a couple of months.

So... how much are you in the red?

Last edited:
•••
HotKeys... you would be better of trawling deleted domain lists every day, waiting for gems.

Yesterday hostmb.com was on the deleted list on expiredomains.net

I went for a wee unfortunately, and a Japanese person registered it. I should have peed into a cup and grabbed it.

In the early naughties it was a hosting message board, a few nice old backlinks lying around.

mb = message board

But mb also means megabyte.

So perfect for a free image hosting website for gifs and jpegs which allows hotlinking to reddit etc, for images up to 1mb in size. (e.g. imgbb).

I feel stupid for missing out on that one, and would have developed the image hosting website on it (I own some other image hosting domains and will one day be building a free image host).

A couple of years ago I handregged bitcoinee.com from the deleted list, regret the day I sold that at wholesale prices.

Handregged mp3app.com from a deleted list too at around the same time, sold that on here for a decent amount.... now directs to a YouTube to MP3 downloader,

(Although according to an overly sensitive troll and Raymond Hackney I only sell .info domains :xf.grin:)

When you've got stuff like that appearing on deleted lists now and again, there is never any need to speculate on extensions like .express which have got pretty much no end user adoption at all.

Godaddy expiring domains is even better.... but if people are willing to put in the hours you can even find stuff on the deleted lists.

I registered golfproperty.co.uk the other day from a deleted list. Fairly confident I could pick up the phone and sell that domain to one of the various existing companies in the UK who specialise in selling property on golf resorts (some have golf property in their business names).

Watch what the user Federer does by the way. He hand registers domains with obvious end users and then picks up the phone and sells them the domains, the man must be selling six figures per annum and now employs people to pick up the phone for him.

This is my point... not what I am doing, I only dabble, but watch what the successful people are doing.... and they aren't often the people with the egos and the blog profiles and the domain sherpa appearances.... they are the people making the sales every day.

You'd be much better off trawling expiring + expired lists waiting for gems, than getting yourself involved in this nGTLD ponzi scheme which will collapse. And that was the primary purpose of my post, not to brag about my mediocre domains.

Now if you can't see that hostmb.com (previously developed with a few backlinks) is a cracking little domain as a handreg.... then I think you don't understand the end user mentality enough, and that's perhaps what I am really saying here.

There is no need for people to be gambling their money on nGTLD's unless they really are TOP examples. Better off sticking with .com and the ccTLD's which have an aftermarket (.de, .co.uk in particular). Any domains which have an aftermarket.

Last edited:
•••
Oh dear, assumptions. Assumptions are usually indicative of age, inexperience or bullheaded-ness. I dislike assumptions.

Although crap can be a matter of opinion, it can usually detected by a good nose for $hit.

The only red I'm seeing is my bloodshot eyes from a late night of merry-making.

Trademark:
A trademark, trade mark, or trade-mark is a recognizable sign, design, or expression which identifies products or services of a particular source from those of others, although trademarks used to identify services are usually called service marks.

But according to your logic, Airdrop Records might be in for a nasty surprise from Apple iTunes?

•••
Well we have a competition if you want.... lets put spendbitcoin.uk and airdrop.express up for namepros auction today at a $1 start, $1 increment, and I bet my latest handreg will sell for more than your latest handreg even though only UK domainers can own my domain.

Remember that you called my domains crap first, by the way.

I'm giving you good advise here... if I can handreg and then sell bitcoinee.com, mp3app.com, sellbitcoin.co.uk then you don't need to be hand registering registering airdrop.express.

And if you want brandables then I also handregged cryptolo.com (type in your browser).

If you are too stupid to understand how you are wasting your money and accept my advice that you are wasting your money because you could do better handregging .com's.... coming from somebody who has a spreadsheet with 400+ sales they could show you from the past 4 years, and could even prove that they are in firmly in the black from domaining..... and instead listen to people like boker who is literally this minute selling hundreds of .co domains for less than it cost him to register them (great business model, now I understand why I touched a nerve with him).

Then that's your prerogative, but I personally doubt that I'll be seeing your name around here in 2019 if you continue down this nGTLD path.

They come and go on here, most of them do 'go' within a few years, minus quite a bit of wasted money, that has always been the way.

I'd actually be willing to bet good money that I've made more profit flipping .info domains in the past than boker has made selling hundreds of .co domains at a financial loss :xf.grin: Sold at least two .info's for three figures on namepros auctions in fact! I only owned them because they came in a big bulk lot with some nice .com's.... but still, since I got called out for it I may as well draw attention to Borker's spending habits.

And if I was forced to choose between owning InternetPrivacy.info (sold by me for $150 on here in 2015) or Airdrop.Express (owned by you now), I would 100% choose the former, any day of the week.

You've dodged the question twice though.... how much are you in the red?

I'd quite like to know how much borker is in the red too?

Only on namepros could somebody trying to sell catacomb.co for $7 call out somebody for once selling InternetPrivacy.info for $150 on a $1 start namepros auction and get support from Raymond Hackney in the process... a man who gets paid to advertised nGTLD's on the side of his websites but doesn't actually invest in any nGTLD's :xf.grin:

Offer Airdrop.express to Airdrop Records for $1 right now, I bet they say no.

Now Airport.express.... Pizza.express.... those are domains worth owning. Can't think of any others.

Last edited:
•••
Mate your canadian.... stick with .ca.... there's literally a post on here about the .ca space is heating up, now is the time to find a few .ca gems.

The notorious Adam Dicker was heavily invested in .ca.... the bloke was a cretin and a fraud, but he wasn't a terrible domainer, .ca must have broken even for him over the years.

Its good advice, up to you whether you ignore it (probably will).

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back