Dynadot

Radiotest.me - Check if your name passes the radio test.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Radiotest.me

Upgraded Member
Impact
Ever wondered how listeners perceive your brand name after hearing it on a podcast, in a phone conversation or over the radio advertisement? Most reliable is to conduct a survey among respondents and Radiotest.me can help with that. Sign up, record your name's pronunciation and indicate the wanted number of respondents. Radiotest.me sets up the survey and delivers the resulting statistics. You can see the spelling variants of your name and define how appropriate it is to be shared over the audio media. A sign up bonus is included, so new members can radio test first names for free.

https://radiotest.me

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Global statistics added - members can check global radio test level for names tested by multiple requesters now.

•••
Example of radio test results for name "metaverse", among 25 respondents

Screenshot_20220212-101811_Chrome.jpg

•••
Sign up bonus activated, so new members can radio test their names for free! You get 70 unique respondents for one ore more domain names or brands!

•••
Example or radio test results for name "gentlebeam.net", among 18 respondents.

Achieved radio test score: 66,7%

Screenshot_20220220-221610_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back