IT.COM

Radio test your name via Radiotest.me

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Radiotest.me

Upgraded Member
Impact
Hello

As part of our promo campaign, requests for free domain name radio testing will be taken in this thread. Feel free to submit the name you wish to test. Results will be retrieved via our website https://radiotest.me, with following details:

- number of total respondents (10-20 respondents by default)
- name spelling breakdown, in percentage for each variant

Thank you for your interest

Radiotest.me Team

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

Please test: o d i b e .com
Hello

Please confirm whether you want to test the english pronounciation for "o-d-i-b-e" as "o-d-ai-b" or different one.

Thanks!

Nick

Last edited:
•••
Hello

Please confirm whether you want to test the english pronounciation for "odibe" as "o-d-ai-b" or different one.

Thanks!

Nick

Hello,
it's o / d / i / b / e

Last edited:
•••
Hello,

The name has achieved 10% radio test score among 20 respondents, see attached the spelling variations.

Thank you for your interest.

Nick

Screenshot_20220605-222154_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Still open for requests, feel free to address!

•••
•••
•••
Radio test results for "AIMusic.com" : 94%, level A, among 17 respondents.

Great results, despite the slight confusion with "iimusic.com".

Capture.JPG

•••
Please an you do it for my domaine name : ririk.com

•••
Simulite.com, thank you.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thank-you so much. Cool service and interesting results. Does the paid version allow the name submitter to hear what the respondents hear?
Thank you for the feedback.

Own submitted recordings are always available for listening. Name submitter has to record the pronunciation before submitting.

•••
Thank you for the feedback.

Own submitted recordings are always available for listening. Name submitter has to record the pronunciation before submitting.
Makes sense, thanks for the clarification

•••
Last edited:
•••
My apprehension to trying a .ME entity is fixed.
You are showing good work in this thread, mate.

•••
My apprehension to trying a .ME entity is fixed.
You are showing good work in this thread, mate.
Thank you!

Feel free to test any names, anytime!

•••
We keep posting radio test results for some of the recent sales, as reported by DNJournal.

Domain name osiris.net achieved 58% radio test score among 12 respondents and was spelled in 5 variants in total.

Level C achieved.

https://radiotest.me/global/result/osiris.net

Screenshot_20230628_230926.jpg

•••
Is there a way we can move this thread to someplace i can upvote your excellent contributions, even if i dont own any of these domains? :) Im about to submit 1 :)

This is a free tool; services cost money!
If it costs money, so be it; still an amazing promo; —i just wish these posts are upvote-eligible; doing God’s work, Me likey!! Again, my favorite .Me website by far.

WHY CANT I UPVOTE!?
@Bravo Mod Team Im saddened this guy wont get his deserved ”+” added to his NP impact score. Deserves it.

Last edited:
•••
Great idea for a service!

Tarocca . com

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back