Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TopBrandsForSale

NameFinest.comUpgraded Member
Impact
Hi guys,
can you please tell me your opinion on these ones?

RibLife (dot) com
RibsLife (dot) com
RibsLab (dot) com

How much would you price them?

Thank you!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just don't get the "ribs" part about this, like pork ribs?

•••
•••
Yes exactly, this is what it's about
Just hard. You need to sell it to someone dealing in pork ribs? That appreciates this branding, or the last one a lab out there producing pork ribs and they want a domain for it...such narrow sells. Its one of those situations being if the word was expanded to "meat" or "food", than "ribs", you'd be on the better end of it. Converting it to a possible dietary use, or just a meat / food orientated brand in general. IMO

Last edited:
•••
Just hard. You need to sell it to someone dealing in pork ribs? That appreciates this branding, or the last one a lab out there producing pork ribs and they want a domain for it...such narrow sells. Its one of those situations being if the word was expanded to "meat", than "ribs", you'd be on the better end of it. Converting it to a possible dietary use or just a "meat" orientated brand in general...meat would be stronger. IMO
Okay, I get it. Thanks for the advice!

Btw, which is the best option out of the 3?

•••
Okay, I get it. Thanks for the advice!

Btw, which is the best option out of the 3?
If I had a gun pointed at my head, I'll take R/I/B/S /L/I/F/E (a ribs brand that miraculously loves this domain). Better odds on a ribs branding buying that, than a lab out there thinking "lets get this lab domain to promote our thing". They're just tough, best of luck regardless

Last edited:
•••
Always do a google search for the words in quotes first. You should be looking for at least a few entities that are already known by that name. Businesses ideally, but also active blogs and social media accounts.

I don’t like any of these. The best of the 3 IMO is RibLife, but I wouldn’t have registered any of them. You might get lucky, price them all at $888 each and drop next year.

•••
Thanks guys! I appreciate your help :)

•••
Bundle
RibLife (dot) com
RibsLife (dot) com
RibsLab (dot) com
= High-xx to Mid-xxx (Bundled)

Individual
RibLife (dot) com = Mid-xx to Low-xxx
RibsLife (dot) com = Low-xx to High-xx
RibsLab (dot) com = Low-xx to High-xx

•••
Thank you all for the comments :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back