IT.COM

domain R e n o H o s t. c o m

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Footprint789

Established Member
Impact
Reno - short for Renovation - with meaning Building/modernisation.

Perfect fit for hosting industry

Short catchy 4 letter prefix before "host"

Some live examples Bluehost.com, Dreamhost.com.

Kindly requesting fellow Npers to share their opinions on domains value.

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello!!!
Reno is a huge category and a big $$$$$$ name...but the host in front of this makes no sense...what is a reno host??? Host is short for hostess...(restaurants/hotels/planes...someone who serves others...)
I am sorry but I think this is a $0 imo
giphy.gif

•••
Hello!!!
Reno is a huge category and a big $$$$$$ name...but the host in front of this makes no sense...what is a reno host??? Host is short for hostess...(restaurants/hotels/planes...someone who serves others...)
giphy.gif

Host is short for Hosting too.

Never heard of Bluehost, Dreamhost and so on ? I see.

Hosting is a million dollar industry too. Just FYI.

No wonder it makes any sense to you and you think it's $0.

•••
Hello!!!
giphy.gif

Host is short for Hosting too.

Never heard of Bluehost, Dreamhost and so on ? I see.

Hosting is a million dollar industry too. Just FYI.

No wonder it makes any sense to you and you think it's $0.

•••
FYI Footprint...let me tell you how a free appraisal works :)

1.) You post an add asking for a free appraisal
2.) Someone (like me for instance...) takes a break in their day and gives you their opinion based on previous sales/and their background in domain name selling.
3.) Regardless of what is told to you....(unless it is swearing or obscene...) you act like a gentleman and kindly thank the person for giving you an appraisal...you do not argue/ or defend this appraisal. You take it for what it is and move on. If you are looking for a more precise appraisal...there are lots of paid professional services available.

...PS YOUR WELCOME

giphy.gif

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back