domains Quitting domaining to help Ukraine - Alouder.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew V

Andriy VasylenkoEstablished Member
Impact
Hi NamePros community. I'm Andriy, born and living in Ukraine. Prior to February 24, I was a musician and music blogger (youtube.com/AndriyVasylenko). Just started tapping into domains as a hobby.

Now all my old things, my entire past life shut down due to the war. Currently my wife and children have been evacuated to EU, and I am in Lviv, which is Ukraine's home front. And I do my best to spread awareness of the invasion and gather money for aid.

And so I've decided to quit domaining indefinitely. All the money from selling my portfolio will go to humanitarian help (I will report it here, if you allow). Most of it is on Alter. The pricing is a mess there, can't manage now, so either go BIN or send a message with your best offer.

Sorry if I break NamePros rules now. Hope you understand. Please contact me to clarify things. Check my pages to see that I'm a public person, so I won't scam you.

Thank you and take care,

Andriy
AndriyVasylenko.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back