Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

danieltoday

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This name is meaningless without context. Even with content referring to photo printing, it would be swamped in the search results by places like Shutterfly, CVS, and Walgreens that do photo printing.

It doesn't make sense, and the fact that it's on .Photos and not one of the standard TLDs only adds to the confusion. Not worth keeping or developing, IMHO.

•••
This name is meaningless without context. Even with content referring to photo printing, it would be swamped in the search results by places like Shutterfly, CVS, and Walgreens that do photo printing.

It doesn't make sense, and the fact that it's on .Photos and not one of the standard TLDs only adds to the confusion. Not worth keeping or developing, IMHO.
I disagree. Many short domains are sold only because they are easy to remember. Something like about.com. quick.photos was registered in 2014 and just recently expired.

•••
About.com was one of the oldest and largest (in terms of the number of pages indexed) websites, and predates the existence of Google. There is no comparison, because it was a 1-word .COM. And .COM ≠ .photos.

•••
On any case xxxx. I have already seen the weirdest .com domains. They were traded for a lot of money.
I wouldn't even have registered them freely. I like your domain. Advertise for the domain. It's not that simple, but it can work. However, you have to wait for the right buyer. But this takes time...

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back