IT.COM

Question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jason Baudendistel

CEO Wibbets IncRestricted (Market)
Impact
So is it possible for two people to own the same domain? netbooksecurity.com which I have been shopping. Someone in hand reg said they registered that name which I don't see how that's possible.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's not possible. Maybe it was the previous owner, and it was dropped? Or a typo or other TLD maybe.

Last edited:
•••
Domain was registered on 2017 (and is still registered) with registrant being from Iceland. In your profile you have selected United States. Are you sure you are the current registrant?

•••
No, it isn't possible. As @Future Sensors pointed out, a previous owner is the likely scenario. He / she may want it back after not paying the renewal ...it happens

Last edited:
•••
I am attaching a screenshot, I have it for sale but am I missing a typo? Just want to make sure I haven't finally lost my mind lol

Attachments

• Domain screenshot.PNG
    Domain screenshot.PNG
    30.9 KB · Views: 118
•••
Domain was registered on 2017 (and is still registered) with registrant being from Iceland. In your profile you have selected United States. Are you sure you are the current registrant?

I bought it on here and it's in my Namecheap account, did I get scammed?

•••
I am attaching a screenshot, I have it for sale but am I missing a typo? Just want to make sure I haven't finally lost my mind lol

Can you please copy/paste the domain in private message to me? Copy it from your Namecheap dashboard directly to me in private, and I'll look into it.

•••
Can you please copy/paste the domain in private message to me? Copy it from your Namecheap dashboard directly to me in private, and I'll look into it.

On it's way , let me know if you solve the mystery. Worried I've finally lost it lol

•••
On it's way , let me know if you solve the mystery. Worried I've finally lost it lol

Thank you. We've confirmed that you're able to change nameservers for the domain, so you're in control of the domain. Don't know about the other member and why he's listing the same domain. Maybe you can ask :)

•••
My guess is typo or maybe the Finnish translation both would differ. I was like am I finally losing it? Ha

•••
My wife pointed out it could have also been a .eu

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back