Question related to Afternic...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

UIunique

Established Member
Impact
Hi to everyone,
Can anyone please solve my problem.
I have currently listed my domains on afternic and i am using their 'ns3' and 'ns4' nameservers on my .xyz extension domains but they are asking for to must fulfill 'buy now' column which i edit 2 days ago but they are not allowing any changes there.
There is another column 'reserve' which is also confusing me.
can anyone explain me about these 2 columns.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Reserve is the min. price you will sell at, in case someone inquires and they handle the negotiation (they do when it's not a BIN purchase)
For the buy now column issue you mention, did you correctly save it the last time? Afternic is a bit buggy sometimes

•••
NS3 and NS4 does not show the BIN (the price / "column you edited 2 days ago")

Use NS5 and NS6 if you want to see the price on your landing page.

•••
Hi to everyone,
Can anyone please solve my problem.
I have currently listed my domains on afternic and i am using their 'ns3' and 'ns4' nameservers on my .xyz extension domains but they are asking for to must fulfill 'buy now' column which i edit 2 days ago but they are not allowing any changes there.
There is another column 'reserve' which is also confusing me.
can anyone explain me about these 2 columns.

For ns3 and ns4 nameservers, other users are right that the landing page doesn't display a buy now price. However, it can be useful to have on listings if Afternic gets an inbound lead or inquiry, as it gives them a clear indication of the price you want to sell for. The 'reserve' price doesn't feature in Afternic 2.0, but it has a similar function to Floor Price, which indicates to a broker that you'd sell for the floor price or above.

I just checked my domains in the original version of Afternic, and my floor & reserve prices are exactly the same.

•••
Thanks all the people for replying me.
Yestarday i again edited on domains in 'afternic' and save it.
I think may be now my problem will be solved.
There is another question which come into my mind that i have set the 'floor price' and not made any change on 'reserve price' column.
Is it my right approach or should listed my .xyz domains on another marketplace like 'sav' which is known for selling .xyz domains.
Again thanks for reading and reply.

•••
For ns3 and ns4 nameservers, other users are right that the landing page doesn't display a buy now price. However, it can be useful to have on listings if Afternic gets an inbound lead or inquiry, as it gives them a clear indication of the price you want to sell for. The 'reserve' price doesn't feature in Afternic 2.0, but it has a similar function to Floor Price, which indicates to a broker that you'd sell for the floor price or above.

I just checked my domains in the original version of Afternic, and my floor & reserve prices are exactly the same.
Hi james IIes sir,
Thanks for reply me. Sir i have this ebook "domaining 101 by james". It is your book. Sir it is excellent book for learning domain selling.

•••
Please help me to explain - how I can add domains to afternic?

Right now my domains on Dan and nameservers from dan. When I'am trying to add any of my domain name - I see message "already listed on afternic".

What is my next steps to park & add domains to afternic?

Best Regards
Tatiana

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back