Dynadot

question Question about finding expired domain Whois data

NameSilo
Watch

Daniel Mamizadeh

Established Member
Impact
Hi Namepros community,

I want to get the Whois data for an expired domain name which was dropped several years ago. Now it's available to register, but you know, I can't register it.

It's an IDN type domain name, and made up of two different languages, the Russian & English. I tried with Dynadot, Namecheap, and Joker registrars, but they all failed due to "charset problem".

I'm sure that registering that name isn't impossible, because somebody has registered it several years ago, and a website was established on it. So I need to find out which registrar has registered that IDN that contains two language's characters.

So I want to ask you, do you know any web services which provides Whois history, specially the registrar data of domain names for FREE? I can't use paid services like DomainTools, because I live in Iran and we can't pay with common payment methods like Paypal or Visa here.

OR, do you know any registrar out there, which can make this job done??
I'm looking forward for your helpful responds. Thank you, kind guys!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back