Dynadot

Question about Dynadot's check.

NameSilo
Watch

Crusader3000

Established Member
Impact
Hello. I want to withdraw money from Dynadot, the only available option for me is a check, but there are two problems 1) I don't know, can I cash this check in my country? The bank employee asked me to clarify what kind of check it was. And if I can't cash out, is it possible to return the money to the dinadot account? Preferably without commission. 2) A few days ago I edited my data, added a surname to the first name and replaced the old address, postal code and phone number with new ones. Could this be a problem?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes they restrict payouts if the private info was very recently altered. Just take the account funds imo. You can probably cash it out later when the restrictions are lifted from your account.

•••
I registered this account many years ago, during this time I changed both the place of residence and the phone number. Okay, how long do I have to wait until I can withdraw the money? Month, 2 months, year?
And what about the check? If I can't cash out the check (banks in my country won't accept it), can I get it back to my account ?

•••
After your account information has been updated there would be a waiting period of one month before we could process a payout request from your account. Our checks would be sent in US dollars, so your bank would need to confirm if they would be able to cash or deposit a check that was paid in USD. If your bank doesn't accept the check then our team can cancel the check and return the funds to your Dynadot account.

•••
After your account information has been updated there would be a waiting period of one month before we could process a payout request from your account. Our checks would be sent in US dollars, so your bank would need to confirm if they would be able to cash or deposit a check that was paid in USD. If your bank doesn't accept the check then our team can cancel the check and return the funds to your Dynadot account.

The banks in my country only cash their own checks, they don't cash american and dollar checks. It's good that you refund the amount of the check if I can't cash out, but it looks like I'd be better off using the balance to buy domains for clients.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back