IT.COM

news Queen Elizabeth II has passed away

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
I'm not a Royalist, actually think we should not have a Royal Family but she was 96 years old and reigned for 70 years and deserves respect for leading the country through good times and bad, being a great role model and did a fantastic job imo - RIP

1662658895341.png

Charles - do the decent thing and abdicate........

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
•••
The Queen is dead. God save The King.

FcJo3dlWAAEXuHq.jpg

Last edited:
•••
A great queen, if only politicians could be so dedicated and hard working in service of their country.

•••
Many believe that the real Queen was dead long time ago and this was a Transgender actor just like real Putin is dead and that is one of the many actors.

•••
Many believe that the real Queen was dead long time ago and this was a Transgender actor just like real Putin is dead and that is one of the many actors.

She once said, "I have to be seen to be believed." Maybe she was aware of the controversy?

In any case, my sympathies to the people in the UK and the 14 other countries where she was head of state. She was truly an examplary leader.

•••
The Queen is dead. God save The King.

King Charles III, the new monarch

For first time since 1952, UK national anthem will be played with the words "God Save the King".

Charles has become head of the Commonwealth, an association of 56 independent countries and 2.4 billion people. For 14 of these countries, as well as the UK, the King is head of state.

These countries, known as the Commonwealth realms, are: Australia, Antigua and Barbuda, the Bahamas, Belize, Canada, Grenada, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea, St Christopher and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, New Zealand, Solomon Islands, Tuvalu.

•••
:ROFL::ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

•••
Good riddance! She should have stepped down years ago. Her son has been waiting his entire life to be king and now he's an old man. Give him just a couple of years to have "his moment" and then he needs to step down and give it to Prince William and Kate.

•••
She was a "hard working" monarch, not just a queen. She aged beautifully & was smiling till the end.

•••
Good riddance! She should have stepped down years ago. Her son has been waiting his entire life to be king and now he's an old man. Give him just a couple of years to have "his moment" and then he needs to step down and give it to Prince William and Kate.

In her coronation speech in 1947, she stated:

"I declare before you all that my whole life, whether it be long or short, shall be devoted to your service and the service of our great imperial famly to which we all belong."

She made a promise to her people, and she kept it. I'm sure that Prince Charles understood and accepted this. Perhaps her tenure was longer than what she had expected or even wanted. Nonetheless, she kept her commitment, doing a job that she loved.

•••
Queen Elizabeth II, the UK's longest-serving monarch, has died at Balmoral aged 96, after reigning for 70 years.

Yes a hard working women .

rip .

•••
Statement by the Commonwealth Secretary-General Patricia Scotland QC

It is with the greatest sorrow and sadness that we mourn the passing of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. After a long life of faith, duty and service, a great light has gone out. Her Majesty was an extraordinary person, who lived an extraordinary life: a constant presence and example for each of us, guiding and serving us all for as long as any of us can remember. Throughout her reign, and seven decades of extraordinary change and challenge, Her Majesty was the epitome of duty, stability, wisdom and grace.

56 independent countries make up the Commonwealth in Africa, Asia, the Americas, Europe and the Pacific

Africa​

Botswana

Cameroon

Gabon

Gambia, The

Ghana

Kenya

Kingdom of Eswatini

Lesotho

Malawi

Mauritius

Mozambique

Namibia

Nigeria

Rwanda

Seychelles

Sierra Leone

South Africa

Togo

Uganda

United Republic of Tanzania

Zambia

Asia​

Bangladesh

Brunei Darussalam

India

Malaysia

Maldives

Pakistan

Singapore

Sri Lanka

Caribbean and Americas​

Antigua and Barbuda

Bahamas, The

Barbados

Belize

Canada

Dominica

Grenada

Guyana

Jamaica

Saint Lucia

St Kitts and Nevis

St Vincent and The Grenadines

Trinidad and Tobago

Europe​

Cyprus

Malta

United Kingdom

Pacific​

Australia

Fiji

Kiribati

Nauru

New Zealand

Papua New Guinea

Samoa

Solomon Islands

Tonga

Tuvalu

Vanuatu

•••
RIP Elizabeth II, God save the King!

•••
After posting this I went to sleep and have dreamed weird thing, a popular old French actor with black hair, forgot his name, he was disguising as a woman, also remember an assistant woman give him some special cream to apply on the nose to get rid of acne.
Now I think WTF was this. :ROFL:

•••
Only those with hate in hearts rude to her after death. And good news; few have. Saw few. lived long enough to make enemies— But that didnt happen. To this day; few!

Last edited:
•••
Only those with hate in hearts rude to her after death. And good news; few have. Saw few. lived long enough to make enemies— But that didnt happen. To this day; few!
I've put the idiot on ignore - they provide nothing useful - so no big big loss

•••
Thank you for your service Your Majesty R.I.P.

1662852287707_images.jpeg-66.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
Is King Charles the first elder KIng? ty ( ive just noticed that most monarchs are young when they start)

Last edited:
•••
Is King Charles the first elder KIng? ty ( ive just noticed that most monarchs are young when they start)
He's the oldest person to become King or Queen in the UK.....

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back