Dynadot

auction $1 Start Quality Aged .COM domain Portfolio NiceRealEstate.com, RacingWatches.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

slader23

Always On The Bleeding Edge.Top Member
Impact
You are bidding for the entire portfolio. Most of these names are aged over 10+ years and have decent search volume above 1500/monthly searches. I'm selling this lot to invest more into cryptos. Which is why I'm also accepting crypto payments. These are good names and will probably sell in the next few years to end users, but, I'm not willing to wait so they are here in NP auction! CRYPTO PAYMENT PREFERRED.

Payment: Paypal/Bitcoin/Bitcoin Cash/ETH/LTC. Auction winner must make payment within 24 hours. Once the auction is over, I will send a PM to the winner to confirm payment details.

Transfer options: GoDaddy Push/ Name.com Push/ Regular Transfer.

Start: $1
Increments: $1
BIN: $TBD but If you want to make a BIN offer PM me.
END: 48 Hours after final bid or after BIN is executed.

NiceRealEstate.com
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Created: Friday, May 11, 2001 | Expires: Friday, May 11, 2018
|
-Has received 2 offers of $x,xxx but no deal made. Brandable+Geo Real Estate domain for Nice the third most populous city in France. It's got plenty of potential end users and you really need to hodl a while to get the right price for it. Also taken in .net, .ca, .eu and .cn.

IBSCompany.com
Registrar: Name.com, Inc.
Created: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 | Expires: Wednesday, July 18, 2018

- Lots of end users...IBS could mean a lot of things ex. International Business Solutions. Also taken in .co.uk, .eu, .it, .de and .mx.

RacingWatches.com
Created: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 | Expires: Saturday, July 28, 2018

- Comes with an automated wordpress template for an Amazon Associates Store. Great name to build with if you are a racing/sports watch enthusiast.

BocasDelToroRealEstate.com
Registrar: Go China Domains, LLC (GODADDY)
Created: Sunday, August 26, 2007 | Expires: Sunday, August 26, 2018 |

- Big US Expat community, its the name of a province and city in Panama. Also taken in .net/.org/.info), property prices are growing every year. Lots of new luxury developments, Viceroy Hotels will have a new luxury resort built there in 2020. The GEO this domain represents is literally paradise on earth.

LingerieForWomen.com
Created: Wednesday, August 11, 1999 | Expires: Saturday, August 11, 2018 |

- Decent name for an Amazon affiliate, sellable via outbound for $1500ish but I haven't bothered.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back