IT.COM

Q&A / Discussion Thread For New Pros, Ad Credits, Modern Parking, 420++

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi all, Q&A / Discussion is not allowed in auction threads. Here is one spot for everyone to ask and talk about several topics.

New Pros, Ad Credits, Modern Parking, 420++, and more.

Twitter Version / Brief Summary:
Start something with huge potential in a fun manner that helps the domain industry thrive in the modern world. Sharing generously with others is optional for you, and an exciting source of abundance for the Global Commerce League.

What is going on with New Pros Live & Ad Credits, etc?
Our first two podcasts/MP3's and one video are easy to find. The ~1:10 spot of both the teaser MP3 and the video answer that exact question. FYI: The brief description focuses on providing a number of people with an optimistic array of opportunities, creating an experience which literally cannot be found anywhere else, combined with many streams of revenue.

Q) Reality Check? Is "New Pros" and "The Global Commerce League" a semi-crazed fantasy or something real?
A) Let's start out as fun, and enjoy the results as the summer of 2019 heats up.

p.s. New ideas and unique business opportunities require some explanation and details. As much as possible this thread will be a non-promotional Q&A / Discussion, thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Example of an important question from another thread:

NPmember: said:
So are you getting a domain or credits like they give at Uniregistry?...

No, nothing like Uniregistry or anything else before:
New Pros Ad Credits are an experimental way to enhance the value of domains, lead to development of businesses (including partnerships with existing ones) and react to opportunities in a fast changing world. You can call it "play money" and when an exciting Big Picture (based partially on current Global trends) starts to come true, then the ad credits have real value, helping develop your domain into a modern business.

(The above is a brief description related to business, below is about people)

"...provide a number of people with an optimistic array of opportunities, creating an experience which literally cannot be found anywhere else."

// Was I able to say it better?

Last edited:
•••
With what company is all this connected?

•••
Surprise creataweb, I found out NP has rules against asking to delete a thread.

Starting as a fun hobby, I created a lot of unlaunched websites. I am/was seeking fun, open minded people who want a better future. The early response from NP was <snip> surprising to me.

Not ONE company hundreds, beginning as a fun experience.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back