IT.COM

analysis Psychic domainers: What's the next big hype?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alienbaba

Escaped AREA 51Established Member
Impact
Before 99% of the world cared about NFTs, there were multiple posts with NFT domains on namepros last year..

Before majority of the ETH community adopted ENS domains, there were multiple threads on Namepros. Same with HNS..

Before the current crypto bull run, there were threads discussing Michael Saylor on Namepros, who as it seems influenced Elon Musk to buy BTC (publicly). So much juice in the crypto section on NP..

Not just on Namepros, but domaining twitter. I saw Andrew Rosener and other domainers tweet about bitclout. I ignored it, it mooned, I got in late which cost me potential gains. Same thing with Bored Apes, I saw domainers tweet about it even before it launched. I ignored it till I couldn't afford it..

I'd hate to miss the next hype.

What do y'all think is next? I think if we worked together, we could be at the forefront of the next big thing. Maybe a discord for this purpose..

Pls..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Apparently ball cooling technology or anything to do with balls trimming waxing there is only so much yourtubers can talk about there off topic balls for a sponsor.

•••
I mean to show how dumb af some of us are, I hand regged like 50 Crypto/NFT + keyword domains in January/February. None have sold. Same money invested in NFTs around that time if I bothered to research would be millions..

Didn't even buy my firs
I have a suspicion that if we saw how much money has been wasted on crypto and NFTs by the average Joe that we'd see a different picture.

Just because people keep wheeling out the great sales that they've made on these things, there are probably thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that have lost money on it. Probably a lot who have lost a lot of money on it. The same is true with domain names, there are always big sales that people get excited over.

NFTs are probably just fads too, just like crypto... Not everyone can be a winner when the music stops.

Imho

•••
I have a suspicion that if we saw how much money has been wasted on crypto and NFTs by the average Joe that we'd see a different picture.

Just because people keep wheeling out the great sales that they've made on these things, there are probably thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that have lost money on it. Probably a lot who have lost a lot of money on it. The same is true with domain names, there are always big sales that people get excited over.

NFTs are probably just fads too, just like crypto... Not everyone can be a winner when the music stops.

Imho

My point isn't whether it's a good investment or not. I'm talking about potential gains if you get in early rather than when it's mainstream & I'd say everyone on this forum had about a year headstart to research and get into these..

Of course it's a gamble but not much more of a gamble than the names I see in "your reg of the day" thread. I was willing to gamble money on NFT domains instead of NFTs themselves and up till date I've made nothing from NFT domains..

I personally am in a $22,000 loss from NFT trading right now. Started with a budget of around $400, grew to 5 figures in a month and made some stupid bets. I spent about $400 on NFT domains 9 months ago & made $0 up until now. If I got in early at the time I was registering NFT domains I wouldn't have had much competition and would most likely be 7 figures up from just holding a few..

•••
Back