Dynadot

Protrada 'the domain exchange' - Say "Hi!" to Team Protrada

NameSilo
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This is the official thread for Protrada and NamePros newest business member Team Protrada
Use this thread to discuss Protrada with other NamePros members, give feedback about the service and ask questions.

About Protrada:

dn-h2.png

Protrada is a new type of domain exchange that gives domain buyers and sellers a single platform to manage, buy and sell their domain name inventory. It integrates with the major drop markets (NameJet, SnapNames, Pool, GoDaddy) and marketplaces (Sedo, Afternic, GoDaddy) to provide a seamless buying and selling experience for domainers.

The technology is really quite cool! I was given a free account with credits to test their exchange and site builder and have been very impressed. Protrada's site builder provides a welcome alternative to domain parking. It builds socially networked content sites that automatically use my Google Adsense, Amazon, and eBay affiliate accounts. I can customize the logos on my sites and add pages of real content as I see fit.

You can also give it a try for free. Protrada has put together an offer of 100 credits for free for NamePros members. Each website costs 5 credits so this is enough to develop 20 of your domains out tonight! Hosting is included so this is a pretty sweet deal if you ask me. :)

Link: http://www.protrada.com/offer/nameprosvip?oid=1042_16

Be sure to come back to this thread to give feedback and discuss with Team Protrada.

RJ

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I got this problem. "Your Go Daddy account doesn't support auction feature." but I am using GoDaddy Auctions all the time. Anyone have same error?

•••
Hi Albert,

Please PM us with the email address you use to sign in to Protrada so that we can look into this further.

Thank you,
Team Protrada

I got this problem. "Your Go Daddy account doesn't support auction feature." but I am using GoDaddy Auctions all the time. Anyone have same error?

•••
Even though all of my accounts are linked, Protrada does not show any of my auctions. Is this because I have to add the domains to auction from WITHIN protrada to start tracking them? (It doesn't pull the auctions I'm already a part of from Snapnames, pool, etc.)

Also, please have the iPhone app remember login username and password, or at least username.

•••
Wow, I really like the looks. Thank you for this, seems like a great platform. I will give it a try now and maybe will come back with a short review.

Thanks again and best of luck!

•••
Even though all of my accounts are linked, Protrada does not show any of my auctions. Is this because I have to add the domains to auction from WITHIN protrada to start tracking them? (It doesn't pull the auctions I'm already a part of from Snapnames, pool, etc.)

Also, please have the iPhone app remember login username and password, or at least username.
Hi RegFee,

Yes, that is correct. In order for your auctions to appear in Protrada and be tracked by the system, you will have to enter the auction from Protrada initially. Protrada will not pull any information from your accounts unless initiated by you, such is the case with importing domains - your domains will not appear in Protrada simply by linking your Go Daddy account for example, you will have to select the ones you want to import that and do so through the Protrada system.

Regarding the suggestion for the app, I will pass that on. We are constantly working on improving Protrada so all feedback and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or comments. You can reach us here or through the contact us form on the Protrada website.

Thank you,
Team Protrada

•••
Team Protrada,

I saw there is a monthly membership premium plan for protrada.

Will you accept paypal for payments? What are the features of this plan?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hi,

I have just created an account 15minutes ago.

Then I saw the thread on NP where Im a member for some time.

Can you pls retrack me to NP's aff link?

Email : see on PM

Thx,
Andrei

•••
Hi Sharon,

any update on the ability to filter out numbers?

Hi to all NamePros members. My name is Sharon, and I will be happy to help you with any questions or comments you might have about Protrada.

We are very excited to join NamePros and be part of the discussion on Protrada. We are happy to offer you all the 100 free credits and are hoping to see many of you join our powerful platform.

Please feel free to post any questions or feedback you might have, and I will do my best to respond promptly.

Thank you,
Team Protrada

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Hi SlimPickins,
We appreciate the suggestions, and would like to assure you that we are currently working on many improvements to the system and appreciate any questions or feedback users might have to help us in our ongoing efforts to make Protrada even better.

Thank you,
Team Protrada

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back