budget: above $1000 Project/Task management .com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnsL

Established Member
Impact
Looking for a good .com domain for a task/time/project management site. Has to be easy to pronounce and ideally out of two words, like EasyTask.com. No numbers & hyphens and no word combinations with two of the same letters next to each other (no domains like smarttask.com, etc.). The shorter the better doesn't have to contain exclusively dictionary words, but its meaning should be self-explaining.

Looking forward to your DMs! Please include your asking price for every domain name you send, otherwise, I cannot consider it. If I haven't answered after 48 hours it means that I am not interested in your name and weren't able to reply. Payment preferably via PayPal.

Budget: two words up to 500, one word up to 2000.

Important: Include the domain name in the title of your DM.

All the best,
AnsL

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Thanks a lot to all the proposals that have been sent to me, under which a few were really good, and my apologies for not being able to respond to all of them! Writing this to let you know that a deal for a perfect 1-word one was just sealed and I am really happy with it. Cheers!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back