IT.COM

Problems With Listing Domains On Afternic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lknights1987

Established Member
Impact
Has anyone else had problems listing domain names on Afternic?

I listed over 500 domains a couple of weeks ago but only 270 show as listed. I've tried both ways using the afternic template upload option and also uploading 50 domains at a time.

I've reached out to Afternic via email, phone and through the contact form but no one has an answer.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I’ve had some issues with that. But my issues were I would submit 50 but then get email from GoDaddy with 30 something instead of all 50. So had to keep submitting until they got them all

•••
Has anyone else had problems listing domain names on Afternic?

I listed over 500 domains a couple of weeks ago but only 270 show as listed. I've tried both ways using the afternic template upload option and also uploading 50 domains at a time.

I've reached out to Afternic via email, phone and through the contact form but no one has an answer.

Emailing [email protected] is the best way to get clarity on this at the moment. I'll DM you too, for more info.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back