NameSilo

Problems, Bugs and Fixes at Afternic - Report Problems Here

Located in Domain Marketplace Reviews started by carob, Mar 12, 2017.

Replies:
Views:

1. Joe Styler

Joe Styler Aftermarket Product Manager GoDaddy Staff Afternic Staff PRO VIP

I can look into that for you. Also if you can give me some more info in the PM about the emails you sent, date, time, where it came from, I can take a look at the emails and make sure we got them as well to make sure that they actually got to us and not filtered out.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. creataweb

creataweb Some Guy with Awesome Senior High School Photo VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Thanks, emailed AN support & they said:

Funds are released after our 7 day verification period to ensure a secure transaction. As of today I can see funds were released to your default payee earlier. Please allow a few days for processing and let us know if you have any other questions.

(no payment yet though, will wait another day or so and should clear hopefully) :xf.smile:

3. Joe Styler

Normally it takes 2-3 days to hit your account from the time we release the funds.

4. tonyk2000

tonyk2000 Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Thank you so much Joe. PM sent, emails forwarded....

5. dr manos

dr manos Upgraded Member Gold Account

Thanks for reply.
    The question is actually.
    If buyer gets the domain in 2 years, we will get paid in 2 years?

6. MasterOfMyDomains

MasterOfMyDomains Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Sold mantishemp via afternic 350
    Had to update payment info at afternic for second time in last month @Joe Styler
    NetSol rep when i called for auth code, said afternic should have been able to pull code as was fast transfer. Is that true
    @Joe Styler ?

Pretty sure this was a search result buy at daddy. Everything has bin in my portfolio at afternic. Reasonable bins.

7. Joe Styler

It is not always true that we can get the domain name as a fast transfer for many reasons. I would bet if we could we would.

8. xynames

xynames XYNames.com PRO VIP

Issue remains - two domains I set BIN for recently after receiving a Price Request for them,
    are not being move to fast transfer / premium automatically.

Actually - three domains, but for the third one it sold almost immediately after I set the BIN.

9. tonyk2000

Is it just me, or the url www .afternic.com / domain / any_domain_here.com is no more working?
    All I see is an empty page. For all domains. Including listed on the homepage of afternic.com - new listings, etc.

10. richtrading

richtrading Established Member

Same for me, eg https://www.afternic.com/domain/efficiently.com

11. tonyk2000

Cc @Joe Styler

Many members are using forwarding to above URLs. And afternic itself has this linking on afternic.com. In domainsearch results, for example.
    Should be fixed ASAP....

12. Jv1999

Jv1999 Spamming Exo: Dark Merc of the Exo-Tower VIP

13. jideofor

jideofor Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

@Joe Styler , please check your PM. It is urgent. I am tired of battling transfer process at Godaddy, Really tired.
    We are supposed to transfer a domain name from Enom to Godaddy. Buyer initiated the transfer with the authcode I gave and I was notified by Enom to approve the transfer. I did. All these was on Sunday.

Yesterday, buyer sent me a message saying that Godaddy system says the sending registrar rejected the transfer. He attached a screenshot to proof it is what godaddy sent him.

I was really surprised about this because Enom has not notified me of any rejection. I had to check whois and I can see that the Whois was updated on Sunday. Same Sunday that we initiated the transfer.

It therefore means that that fault is from Godaddy system. Please do something about this. Thanks.

14. ET76

ET76 Top Member VIP

The issue only if I open with Chrome, it works perfectly with Mozilla and Opera

15. tonyk2000

The domain URL works again, in all browsers.

16. ET76

ET76 Top Member VIP

My bad, I forgot to clear the cache. Yes it works now (y)

17. davidc1

davidc1 Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

For months, I'm not able to setup fast transfer for domains on dynadot.

18. richtrading

Still broken for me in latest Firefox and Chrome. also in Private Browsing. It is a shame it is such a dynamic page, why not just make them static HTML with a form like the old days?
    https://www.afternic.com/domain/efficiently.com

19. ET76

ET76 Top Member VIP

Not sure why, but it works for me now after I clear the cache. Have you try in Chrome Incognito?

20. richtrading

yes, as I said, in private browsing. That is called Icognito in Chrome. I imagine some issue with servers in Europe. Can someone from Afternic reply please?

21. tonyk2000

Right now. In a raw: 1) not working. 2) works after refresh. 3) does not work after another refresh. 4) works again after refresh. Etc, etc. :(

22. Joe Styler

It is working or me when I try in safari. You can email [email protected] with your information on the browser, the version, the cookie settings, etc and they can help troubleshoot it. Also if you can do a video of it happening that really helps a lot because they can see the exact steps you are taking to try and duplicate it themselves. That is not required, but if it's easy I know it helps.

23. richtrading

Hi Joe,
    Looks like someone has fixed it at Afternic. The HTML source (mostly javascript) is different inside the page now it is working too.

Is there a public URL listing outages?
    Cheers

24. tonyk2000

Yes, it is working again. An issue was easily reproducible yesterday though (periodically at least).

25. Don Gondon

Don Gondon Established Member

For like a week or so, none of the .co domains listed at Afternic is being shown as for sale at GoDaddy or any of the partner network.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice