Dynadot

domain PriyankaChopra how famous is she in U.S - priyankachopra.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey,

Priyanka Chopra the famous Indian Star & now married as Priyanka Chopra Jonas with an Instagram following of 55Million!

She is huge in India, How is she in U.S.

I see her domain priyankachopra.com at dropcatch, what do you guys feel it would sell at.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey,

Priyanka Chopra the famous Indian Star & now married as Priyanka Chopra Jonas with an Instagram following of 55Million!

She is huge in India, How is she in U.S.

I see her domain priyankachopra.com at dropcatch, what do you guys feel it would sell at.[/QUOTE

She is a waste and don't waste your hard earned money on buying her name. 55 million followers are not a big thing in India. India has a population of 1350 million people.

•••
She is kind of a big deal, but you would be wasting your money in the first place. Earlier there was some other celeb's domain name on DC. If these people want their domain name it will never come in the open market.

•••
Priyanka Chopra is not a trade marked name, atleast in the US, Canada and EU. If you are thinking about selling to the actress for a pretty sum, it may never happen. However, she is not the only person with that name. Some one else may want to buy that name for their bio.

I would prefer a first name or second name to invest. That has value. For example I own Priyanka.me

•••
•••
Recent drop.. :xf.love:

aamirkhan.com 3,552 USD 2020-07-14 DropCatch

Aamir Khan with 3 Million instagram following got 3500$ and a much lesser known star internationally.

Priyanka Chopra has 55 Million instagram followers and big in Hollywood in today’s time along with Bollywood.

So I guess time shall tell how it goes.

•••
I think few people will pay a high price to buy their own domain name, right?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back