domain PrivateReg.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hi,

Please provide appraisal for the following domain: PrivateReg.com

I know there is a huge market in the UK for personalized car number registrations.

I have already received a few emails of interest.

Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like the name. Coming from the UK (although I live in Spain) I know there a big demand for personal plates over there. I see it sold at Sedo in 2020.

Not sure what I'd price it as though..probably somewhere between $3000 - $4,500. Be interesting to see what others think.

Best of luck with the sale :)

•••
In the field you mention, this has to be one of the best, and would be an upgrade for most in my opinion. End-user price would depend on whether you want a quick sale, and if the buyer sees its potential (which I'm thinking a private plate dealer might), but it's a name I'd be happy to hold. I think it's one that could get into five figures.

•••
Is "private reg" a common expression in the uk? Or you are creating a kind of new brand here?

•••
PrivateRegistration.com is parked and better ,even though longer ,and parked ,so this seems more like a domain catagory than anything else ,did I mention it was parked ,id say 300 wholesale 500 investor and end user 1-2k

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back