IT.COM

opinion privatejet.com $30 mil

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arjun Oli

AntiFiat.comTop Member
Impact
PrivateJet.com was purchased for a staggering $30 million, and the buyer utilized this domain name to prominently display his willingness to invest a significant sum in acquiring it. This remarkable transaction raises eyebrows and sparks curiosity.
🙏

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Did you broker the sale?

•••
•••
Pretty sure this was not $30 million in cash for the domain

Was a mixture of cash + equity all the way back in/around 2012?........I think

•••
•••
•••
PrivateJet.com was purchased for a staggering $30 million, and the buyer utilized this domain name to prominently display his willingness to invest a significant sum in acquiring it. This remarkable transaction raises eyebrows and sparks curiosity.
🙏
When was transaction? Recent? Thanks!

•••
•••
No, this transaction was made in 2007, but its main vison has still not been developed. Therefore, I have some curiosity about it.
http://dnpric.es/?dn=privatejet.com
Sooooooo in 2007 someone bought this domain for 30 milli and its nothing today? I have for sure seen many high priced names without a developed page so I do believe it is possible but highly unprobable. In today's money that would be what $41 million?

•••
Sooooooo in 2007 someone bought this domain for 30 milli and its nothing today? I have for sure seen many high priced names without a developed page so I do believe it is possible but highly unprobable. In today's money that would be what $41 million?
Absolutely! It's quite interesting to note that many top-notch premium domains are still awaiting development. Those who purchase these domains, filled with high-valued keywords and numbers, often treat them as digital assets. In my opinion, we can categorize domain buyers into three main types: investors, traders, and utilizers. Each group has its own unique approach and purpose when it comes to acquiring domains.

•••
Absolutely! It's quite interesting to note that many top-notch premium domains are still awaiting development. Those who purchase these domains, filled with high-valued keywords and numbers, often treat them as digital assets. In my opinion, we can categorize domain buyers into three main types: investors, traders, and utilizers. Each group has its own unique approach and purpose when it comes to acquiring domains.
I would 110% completely agree with your analysis. Ill ad all have different ways of negotiating as well. I'd put developers as #1. Investors #2 and traders #3. The vast majority I deal with are take it or leave it attitude.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back