IT.COM

domain PrivateGrower.com whats it worth???

NameSilo
Watch

jaggs

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
According to GD Appraisal Tool approx $1,400, but in today's market my best estimated value for your domain name: $500 - $1000

•••
I am sorry, but I wouldn't trust automated appraisals. Buyers are people, not robots.

Before I can write an appraisal, tell me, what does a "private grower" do? Is that a gardener?

•••
I am sorry, but I wouldn't trust automated appraisals. Buyers are people, not robots.

Before I can write an appraisal, tell me, what does a "private grower" do? Is that a gardener?
I completely agree that buyers are people and not robots. I just wanted to give the seller objective information from GD in case they didn't have any access.

•••
I completely agree that buyers are people and not robots. I just wanted to give the seller objective information from GD in case they didn't have any access.

I just tried Beer.com. GoDaddy appraisal says "more than $25,000". Technically, they are right. It sold for 7 million USD.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back