Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolRev

The CEOEstablished Member
Impact
REMOVED FROM SALE

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I assume it's not make any money?

•••
I assume it's not make any money?

No it hasn't because I never intended for it to make me any. I left the registrations open so as to let anyone else join up and use.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Still considering offers. Thanks all.

-CR

•••
how much are you looking for?

•••
how much are you looking for?

sent a PM please check. If others are curious aswell, I didn't list this as any other product I have to sell, I build it to satisfy my own requirements and would love to still be able to build out and expand and promote, but unfortunately can't. So, I am just looking for someone who would build it out more.

-CR

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
interested in knowing how much you would want for this too.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
sent a PM please check. If others are curious aswell, I didn't list this as any other product I have to sell, I build it to satisfy my own requirements and would love to still be able to build out and expand and promote, but unfortunately can't. So, I am just looking for someone who would build it out more.

-CR
why do not you say in public?, why in private message? I can receive a private message from you and announce it in public

•••
why do not you say in public?, why in private message? I can receive a private message from you and announce it in public
eerrr What?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.