Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

maya-zir

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
Sorry, still dont get, I dont have it listed to any place.
Check the link.
I have nothing at Uniregistry.
There is a real website, not any parking page at Uniregistry.
What do you see when you click on name?

•••
Sorry. The last post was meant to be a PM. I'll correct that.

•••
This is a wp premium theme, just all organized and designed for begin submit portfolio.
If somebody buys, he will recieve the domain + wp theme + licence
This is not my own theme, I just bought it, and will buy a new licence for the buyer

•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
Oops!! Sorry. You are correct. My sincere apologies.

•••
•••
•••
Question; do you use any sort of bulk script to import domains of your portfolio to this sales site? Looks like a modified version of the Foot premium theme, would be pretty extensive to publish 100's of names the manual blogpost way :dead:

•••
Hi, I wrote before you list the domain creating post and selecting the featured image.
Post domain after domain, there is no script, each domain is the different post.
Create post, type the domain name as title, add featured image, select the category or create a new one, write the description for the domain (if you want) and add email form shortcode.
If somebody else want to add his portfolio I just create a new user role and add domains as him.
It is personal portfolio, not automatized site with scripts etc
I also use some plugins to order the domain from a to z and not by the date.
Nothing more. Simple but well looked

•••
@stub, @spooksy

wp1.jpg

Last edited:
•••
@spooksy,
but if you upload in bulk, anyway after submit all, you need to add logo and description for each one.

•••
Hi, the logo is included?Thanks

•••
Neat and well looked website portfolio for your domains.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back