Dynadot

request Premium Registrars with Superior Service

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

flscorp

Impact
Hi, I looked up and realize that I've registered 800 domains in the last 18 months and forecasted to spend $10k in renewals over the next 12 months. I'm now prioritizing superior service and experience OVER price. I desperately need a private tool/registrar blend that will reduce stress by:

a) helping me plan and prioritize the adding of funds and payment allocation
b) forecasting needed cashflow for renewals
c) providing real-time market portfolio value
d) enabling me to grant access to users to change name servers
e) tagging/segmenting/grouping domains for reporting and clustering (especially for defensive ownership)
f)keeping track of domains that are in the portfolio but temporarily at other registrars
g)managing the lead and close pipeline for prospects
h)granting me volume/reseller discounts since I'm apparently addicted to buying domains

Does this tool/registrar blend product exist? Where can I buy it right now?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I looked up and realize that I've registered 800 domains in the last 18 months
Wow! I'm amazed you were able to find 800 available names worth registering in the last 18 months.

•••
To cover 100% of what you describe - I don't think there are any tools out there in public. However, to my knowledge the closest would be Epik. It does:
c) providing real-time market portfolio value - however any automatic evaluation is unreliable, imo.
e) tagging/segmenting/grouping domains for reporting and clustering (especially - it does allow you to group, tag and filter domains the way you like.
f) keeping track of domains that are in the portfolio but temporarily at other registrars - yes
g) managing the leads - yes

Talk to them about ''heavy volume'' discounts, however their prices for com are at least already very much competitive.

Last edited:
•••
To cover 100% of what you describe - I don't think there are any tools out there in public. However, to my knowledge the closest would be Epik. It does:
c) providing real-time market portfolio value - however any automatic evaluation is unreliable, imo.
e) tagging/segmenting/grouping domains for reporting and clustering (especially - it does allow you to group, tag and filter domains the way you like.
f) keeping track of domains that are in the portfolio but temporarily at other registrars - yes
g) managing the leads - yes

Talk to them about ''heavy volume'' discounts, however their prices for com are at least already very much competitive.
Thanks! I will look them up. If I had to add an h it would be

h) watch list for aspirational domains that are in grace, redemption, and auction schedule and hosting registrar

•••
Thanks! I will look them up. If I had to add an h it would be

h) watch list for aspirational domains that are in grace, redemption, and auction schedule and hosting registrar

Epik has their auction NameLiquidate and their own marketplace too. Also you can backorder with them too.

Last edited:
•••
Sounds like you want a registrar to do all the work for you. You won’t find that.

The closest thing is hiring an individual to manage for you or portfolio management tools like Efty.com or Domain.io.

Even those have limits and involve the management of your domains landers not just your financial forecasts.

As far as C no one, no tool can accurately spit out domain value. All fail miserably. Don’t depend on those.

•••
Sounds like you want a registrar to do all the work for you. You won’t find that.

The closest thing is hiring an individual to manage for you or portfolio management tools like Efty.com or Domain.io.

Even those have limits and involve the management of your domains landers not just your financial forecasts.

As far as C no one, no tool can accurately spit out domain value. All fail miserably. Don’t depend on those
Thanks @karmaco ! What type of skillset/professional background would you immediately say yes to if you were hiring an individual.

I know there is nothing that spits out domain value, but are there tools that can scan the market and tell me the going acquisition for "buy it now" domains across registrars? I am also having trouble keeping track of increases and decreases in these rates as well as the history of offers given to me for domains where I am trying to haggle with the reseller.

•••
Isn't this the wrong section to post this this topic?

•••
I think you should try epik they cover some of the things listed

•••
Back