IT.COM

priced Premium Domain Name Portfolio of Over 500 DotComs For Sale....SundaySale.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dougmostellerjr

Impact
Due to large medical bills caused by a serious illness in my family, I am now forced to sell a 20 year investment collection of 547 Premium Dot Com Domain Names. I am offering this portfolio at a huge discount to a buyer who truly understands the tremendous potential. All of these very popular keyword rich names were hand registered by me through years of research and offer an investor a great opportunity to own an amazing appreciating asset. The entire portfolio was recently appraised in 2019 by GoDaddy.com for $527,000, and I will sell this portfolio for only $195,000 for a quick sale, which is only about $350 per name. If you are a serious buyer, please contact me for details and a complete list of portfolio names. This is an amazing collection of names, many of them concentrated on the growing Southeast United States and names well suited for an investor who wants to diversify away from the stock market and real estate. Names like SundaySale.com I look forward to discussing this opportunity with you.

SundaySale.com...

Reg.....1999
Registrar........Enom.com
Reg until May 27, 2019
Paypal or Escrow.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back