NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

SNJV

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Gotta ask, 'what' is a pregnancy cart?

•••
Gotta ask, 'what' is a pregnancy cart?
I can immediately think of a business in a box for this domain. A website related to expecting moms and pregnant ladies. Can be a huge market - just start developing now and with 9 MONTHS, it should DELIVER the result :)

•••
Anything may be huge - millions of dollars in marketing later. Doesn’t make the name any greater.

•••
I can immediately think of a business in a box for this domain. A website related to expecting moms and pregnant ladies. Can be a huge market - just start developing now and with 9 MONTHS, it should DELIVER the result :)
Don't forget that you're selling a domain name, not a business idea. You'll be hard-pressed to find anyone willing to pay you several hundred or thousand dollars for an "interesting" name and a business idea.

Try to focus on buying good quality names similar to what businesses are already using.

•••
Don't forget that you're selling a domain name, not a business idea. You'll be hard-pressed to find anyone willing to pay you several hundred or thousand dollars for an "interesting" name and a business idea.

Try to focus on buying good quality names similar to what businesses are already using.
Gotcha :)

•••
Anything may be huge - millions of dollars in marketing later. Doesn’t make the name any greater.

It sounds like you are speaking in rhymes.:ROFL:

•••
$14,750 upwards, There is a widespread demand for fetus, fetal, womb, uterus, prenatal, maternal, breast health, pregnancy related services, in some countries with low-birth/ferlity rates. IVF clinics spring up like dentists. The # of IVF clinics developing countries have is alarming. As increasing number of wombless couples adopt artificial medical treatment to achieve blissful parenthood, pregnancy related care will emerge a new blue ocean.

Last edited:
•••
$14,750 upwards, There is a widespread demand for fetus, fetal, womb, uterus, prenatal, maternal, breast health, pregnancy, in some countries with low-birth/ferlity rates. IVF clinics spring up like dentists.

love you viv, but i disagree

Sounds very controversial — and illegal.

•••
•••
Error in judgement, there was a typo and I didn't notice it.. .I assumed you were selling PregnancyCare.com.

•••
Error in judgement, there was a typo and I didn't notice it.. .I assumed you were selling PregnancyCare.com.
Np, it happens, btw what are your thoughts on ..pregnancy cart?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back