Dynadot

PPC Program...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I just signed up for an affiliate program with Rankingbooster.com, as I had seen around in several sites that this is a good 2-tier affiliate program, with much potential and that they offer a good product. Does anyone know anything about this company, and is what I've heard true?

Please check it out and let me know:

RankingBooster

Your feedback and opinions will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Has anyone heard of these people?

•••
Never heard of these guys. is it like a program like domainsponsor?

•••
•••
I haven't heard of them... can you share some more info?

•••
Thanks for the info, BP!

Riceman- I'm not sure how domainsponsor works either to compare..

Anthony, in response to your question, I've never really heard of them either, I just saw a post in the domainnameforum.com that appealed to me, and I signed up. But now I'm curious as to whether or not this is a reputable enough company worth including on my site. I have pasted the affiliate information directly from their site below:

"Refer people to RankingBooster.com® and make some extra cash!
Earn US$18 of every sale generated by your referrals.
+
Earn US$7 of every sale generated by your referred affiliates.

Yes, this is a 2-tier program!
The details are below, but here's the gist of it:

Sign up, advertise your affiliate link, and every sale generated by someone who clicked through your link will earn you US$18 + you can refer affiliates too and get US$7 for each sale generated by them
Get commissions on Credit Cards & Paypal payments!
Commissions are paid out monthly.
No commissions are given for self-referred purchases.
$200 BONUS for each $1,000.00 You generate in commissions within a one month period (generate $2,000.00 and receive a $400 BONUS and so on)!

What do you think?

Thanks!

•••
•••
does somewhat look like a scam

•••
I know of almost all of the best PPC and have never heard of that 1. I will investigate them and get back to you.

•••
I appreciate all of your responses, and look forward to your findings, AdsenseGuy!

:)

•••
Edit: sorry confused it with another software.:)

Last edited:
•••
I really dislike those kind of Alexa booster programs, they are the ones making the Alexa ranking useless... :(

Why on earth does people want to increase their Alexa rating anyway?? (other than to scam other people)
You won't get ANY more traffic from it.

I have a site with a 30-40,000 ranking, and I do not get any more traffic than I had when it was 100,000+..
I've also seen sites with 1,000 ranking report the same (DigitalPoint)

Install the Alexa toolbar on your computer, surf daily on your site for 2-3 weeks, and you'll get a 40-50,000 rank anyway... :)

Programs like that are there (IMO) only to scam internet newbies, or help others scam them.... (By claiming that a high Alexa ranking rocks!)
I would stay clear of that one if I where you...

•••
Thanks so much for your input! I guess I didn't realize how those services worked. I just thought it seemed like a good affiliate program, but I don't want to be associated with any product if it's misleading, or in this case, a product that scams people. I'm going to take their links off my site. I want to make money, but not by scamming people.

Thanks soooooo much!

:D

•••
this a very helpful tread. got to watch out for scammers. redhippo on the run:gl:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back