Dynadot

Possibly Stolen Domains/Compromised Account: Night.com + more...

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Hydrick

Top Member
Impact
Hey everyone,

I'm creating this thread in response to today's suspicious auction of Night.com (registered at Network Solutions)

https://www.namepros.com/threads/night-com-with-its-email-25-years-old.1241403/

The seller <@domainfor yo> listed Night.com in a 48 hour auction. Member @Freshnam bid $3,000, and shortly after (well before the 48 hour mark) the seller said SOLD, despite mods/members asking for further verification.

Night.com, and the other below domains were listed with [email protected] as the WHOIS registrant for many years. Then, according to a December 28th, 2020 Historical WHOIS entry, the registrant email had changed to:

upload_2021-6-5_20-56-32.png

Please note, the new email in WHOIS shows the ii's capitalized, almost to mimic to LL's.

That domain < MattToiie.com> was created on June 12th, 2020 at NameCheap. Tagging NameCheap rep @tamar for fraud investigation.

The domain <MattToLLe.com> was created on November 27th, 2019, and is registered at GoDaddy until 2024. tagging godaddy reps @Joe Styler and @Paul Nicks to keep godaddy in the loop.

upload_2021-6-5_21-4-42.png

You will notice a pattern with other domains once belonging to [email protected], go to [email protected] and DNS@MattToiie.com

Xenu.com
upload_2021-6-5_21-6-23.png

<<<>>>

UnHoly.com went from [email protected] to [email protected] possibly on or around: 2019-02-21T20:59:02Z

upload_2021-6-5_21-11-2.png

From WHoxy
upload_2021-6-5_21-28-56.png

<<<>>>

UnDead.com at NetSol

upload_2021-6-5_21-12-6.png

From Whoxy regarding UnDead.com
upload_2021-6-5_21-25-55.png

<<<>>>

Skaven.com seems to have retained the [email protected] email address. registered at NetSol

upload_2021-6-5_21-14-31.png

<<<>>

ToiletTools.com and LossGain.com is still at GoDaddy. Might be compromised if the Night.com seller is not the actual Matt ToLLe. @Joe Styler @Paul Nicks

upload_2021-6-5_21-19-30.png

<<>>

Fly-By-The-Night.com at NetSol

upload_2021-6-5_21-21-20.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
i can't even creat another account ? YEAH

•••
Hey everyone,

I'm creating this thread in response to today's suspicious auction of Night.com (registered at Network Solutions)

https://www.namepros.com/threads/night-com-with-its-email-25-years-old.1241403/

The seller <@domainfor yo> listed Night.com in a 48 hour auction. Member @Freshnam bid $3,000, and shortly after (well before the 48 hour mark) the seller said SOLD, despite mods/members asking for further verification.

Night.com, and the other below domains were listed with [email protected] as the WHOIS registrant for many years. Then, according to a December 28th, 2020 Historical WHOIS entry, the registrant email had changed to:

Show attachment 192193

Please note, the new email in WHOIS shows the ii's capitalized, almost to mimic to LL's.

That domain < MattToiie.com> was created on June 12th, 2020 at NameCheap. Tagging NameCheap rep @tamar for fraud investigation.

The domain <MattToLLe.com> was created on November 27th, 2019, and is registered at GoDaddy until 2024. tagging godaddy reps @Joe Styler and @Paul Nicks to keep godaddy in the loop.

Show attachment 192194

You will notice a pattern with other domains once belonging to [email protected], go to [email protected] and DNS@MattToiie.com

FWIW: I've been working on this name for a while. The actual seller (Matt) won't take a nickel less than $250k

•••
FWIW: I've been working on this name for a while. The actual seller (Matt) won't take a nickel less than $250k
He recently told me he needs β€œall the money”. Not the type of email I respond to. Good luck!

•••
Hello. I'm Matt Tolle owner of night.com and a few other domains. Yes someone tried to steal my domains back on December using the matttoiie.com domain. They have since been changed back to the correct contact email under MATTTOLLE.COM and are locked from transfer at network solutions. Sorry about the "all the money" response. I get a ton of "Hi, how much is this domain?" requests from fishers looking for a smoking deal.

I appreciate everyones interest and help in this matter but I think everything is currently locked down.

•••
Since this appears to be resolved, I'm going to lock the thread. The person in question is currently restricted from using the NamePros marketplace and sending DMs, and is not permitted to make additional accounts.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back