IT.COM

discuss Possible sanctions for Russia and Russians in the field of domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Igor Gabrielan

.ai .mv .botTop Member
Impact
The authorities of Ukraine turned to the ICANN with a request to block the domain zone .ru and other domain zones of Russia.
Is it possible to block all domain names owned by Russians, that is, in zones .com .org .uk , etc.?
Now there are restrictions and sanctions for Cuba and Iran for the zones .cu .ir .
Probably there are restrictions for other states. But how wide are they? Can similar or even greater sanctions be applied to Russia?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why is this political sh*t thread allowed to stay in General Domain Discussion section? Don't Namepros have separate section for haters of all kinds?

maybe you turn twitter on.

you know, Russia has started a war that might affect us all.
everything related to that topic is related to domain names.

welcome in reality.

•••
•••
The thing that most you guys don't understand at all is that it's not how Russian psychology works. What you described would be 100% the case for Europeans, but not for Russians. With Russians it's totally the other way around. The more shit you throw at them, and the more sanctions you implement, the more they think that Putin is doing the right thing and gather around him in full support.
It's 0,1% who would care about Gucci and iPhones, so, no need to repeat idiotic twits of Josep Borell (about ''no shopping in Milan and Gucci bags''). Everyone laughs at these claims in Russia.

basically, I think, that Russian mothers/wifes/sisters aren't so much different
from any mother/wife/sister around the world.

Last edited:
•••
sanctions?
oh yes,
as fast and as many as thinkable.

1646749740697.png

sanctions?
oh yes,
as fast and as many as thinkable.

Last edited:
•••
•••
everything related to that topic is related to domain names.
Really LOL

Reality is, Namepros has appropriate section for political sh*t like this. Did you know that? Welcome in reality.

Last edited:
•••
deleted

Last edited:
•••
•••
deleted

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
The problem I have with these "sanctions" is when they target civilians. Everybody wants to virtue signal but stop and think about how this will be used in the future.

If you disagree, you could find yourself sanctioned for "unapproved views".

•••

Russia is a militarized country to the limit. They go there in military uniform from the age of five and dream of destroying you. It is difficult to consider them uninvolved civilians.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••

Russia is a militarized country to the limit. They go there in military uniform from the age of five and dream of destroying you. It is difficult to consider them uninvolved civilians.
Well, it's every child's dream to be a soldier.. I've seen such things in many countries. Doesn't mean much.. What is being said in that video anyway? It seems like a ceremony of some kind.

•••
They go there in military uniform from the age of five and dream of destroying you. It is difficult to consider them uninvolved civilians.
Sorry, but that's bullshit.

Last edited:
•••
Well, it's every child's dream to be a soldier.. I've seen such things in many countries. Doesn't mean much.. What is being said in that video anyway? It seems like a ceremony of some kind.
This video discusses whether it makes sense to dress children in military uniforms and give them machine guns.

•••
•••
But those are toys, no?
In this video, the machines are toy, but they are also given real machines. The Soviet Union was considered a militarized state and was preparing to fight the capitalist system, but in the Soviet Union children were not dressed in military uniforms in preschools. The initial military training was from the age of 15. In terms of the degree of militaristic madness, Russia outdid the USSR.

Last edited:
•••
Children are given real machine guns, although probably without cartridges. The Soviet Union was considered a militarized state and was preparing to fight the capitalist system, but in the Soviet Union children were not dressed in military uniforms in preschools. The initial military training was from the age of 15. In terms of the degree of militaristic madness, Russia outdid the USSR.
Okay, well i'm not in favor of handing a real machine gun to a child, I haven't held a firearm in my life, ever. But in all honesty, i've never heard that is an issue/problem in today's Russia. Given machine guns for what purpose? I could be wrong I don't know.

•••
This is called patriotic education. From childhood, they are brought up and prepared for aggression against other states.

Last edited:
•••

A children's event where children are trained to destroy other countries with nuclear weapons.

•••
In this video, the machines are toy, but they are also given real machines. The Soviet Union was considered a militarized state and was preparing to fight the capitalist system, but in the Soviet Union children were not dressed in military uniforms in preschools. The initial military training was from the age of 15. In terms of the degree of militaristic madness, Russia outdid the USSR.
This is called patriotic education. From childhood, they are brought up and prepared for aggression against other states.
I have kids of age up to 15 but no military uniform. Maybe I'm doing something wrong... Well, no one I know has it either.

•••

A children's event where children are trained to destroy other countries with nuclear weapons.
You previous posts up till now were reasonable and making sense considering all the terrible things happening in your country, which I heavily regret for; but the latest statements regarding the civilians are plain not true at all.

•••
I have kids of age up to 15 but no military uniform. Maybe I'm doing something wrong... Well, no one I know has it either.
Recently, anti-war slogans have been allowed. Not now. The development towards a military dictatorship in Russia is proceeding rapidly.

•••
Back