Dynadot

Porkbun .com/.net sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Porkbun

Established Member
Porkbun.com
Impact
OINK! This is the official thread for our current .com and .net deal. This is currently the most affordable pricing for .com/.net registration available.

Credit card/PayPal price:
$4.75 for .com
$5.50 for .net
Limit 3 per user

ACH only:
$4.34 for .com
$5.08 for .net
Limit 3 per user

No coupon code, open to everyone including existing customers who registered with last year’s deal.

Check it out at this link here: https://b.link/Porkbuncomnetdeal

Feel free to ask any questions or leave feedback here in this thread, or send them to [email protected].

UPDATE: This deal ends Feb 28.

This was a promoted post.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Tried to register today but price upto $9.

•••
•••
Oooh thanks @Porkbun that's awesome ! Please let us know if we Can got any promo code for transfer names to porkbun ! Thank's

•••
Oooh thanks @Porkbun that's awesome ! Please let us know if we Can got any promo code for transfer names to porkbun ! Thank's
There's ALLABOARD, $6.90 for one, I think it's just for new users tho? If it doesn't work and you haven't claimed it already, support can probably make an exception.

•••
•••
•••
how to check if we already utilised this promo....I am adding to cart names but it is showing $ 9...

Thanks.

•••
Any promo for .online transfers? (less than $10)

•••
how to check if we already utilised this promo....I am adding to cart names but it is showing $ 9...

Thanks.
Try clearing your cache or contacting support?

•••
Try clearing your cache or contacting support?
I contacted cust support...no reply!

Cleared cache and cookies....still it is giving me $9 pricing.

I don't know if I will get the as it is 28th in India...last day for promotion.

Thanks.

•••
Are you adding code
ALLABOARD
In checkout area?
I got transfer cheap. No hand reg yet, all good names taken lol

Last edited:
•••
They repeatedly saying no code required... applicable for all...even for those who used last month...

I will try with code now.

Thanks
Are you adding code
ALLABOARD
In checkout area?
I got transfer cheap. No hand reg yet, all good names taken lol

•••
I was on mobile, I see now on pc
Yes, 4.75 i added fdghagnafcfd8.com and at checkout showing
$9.13 $4.75
renews at $9.13

•••
They repeatedly saying no code required... applicable for all...even for those who used last month...

I will try with code now.

Thanks
Just checked with that code.... getting error...

So no code needed for reg discount price.

And ALLABOARD is good for transfer of one name at discount price.

Thanks

•••
Just checked with that code.... getting error...

So no code needed for reg discount price.

And ALLABOARD is good for transfer of one name at discount price.

Thanks

ALLABOARD is indeed for transfers, not registration. You mentioned last month, did you already register three .com domains at $4.75 for this year? The sale is for new registrations this year regardless of if they received a promo last year, if you registered three last month tho that would mean you've already claimed you're three on this promotion.

•••
ALLABOARD is indeed for transfers, not registration. You mentioned last month, did you already register three .com domains at $4.75 for this year? The sale is for new registrations this year regardless of if they received a promo last year, if you registered three last month tho that would mean you've already claimed you're three on this promotion.

Yes i got promo pricing this year...

First thought this is not for already used...but your wording was very encouraging to try again :)

All clear... thanks for the promos 😍

Edit: i just checked emails...i got 3 names registered at $4.75 on Feb 6 itself.

And also saw your support reply... mentioning the same.

So it's my mistake.

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back