Dynadot

Popular Domain extensions in China

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Guider

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Hi Friends,

I am thinking of buying some Domains that can be resold in china market. I would like to know the list of popular(Fast Moving) domain extensions for Numbers in China..

Can some one list out the Most wanted Domain extensions for China Buyers.. Please list High priority extensions at the top..

Thanks in Advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
COM/CN/CC/TOP/WANG are the best. Others are becoming more popular like NET/BIZ/ORG/XYZ/PW.

•••
Thank You and if possible, You can list few more extensions if they are good too..

May be what are the extensions they like...

•••
COM/CN/CC/TOP/WANG are the best. Others are becoming more popular like NET/BIZ/ORG/XYZ/PW.

Any idea why the TOP extension is so popular? I see no sense of it being better than WEB or SITE etc. but the 3N TOP numerals have been trading in thousands $$$

•••
Any idea why the TOP extension is so popular? I see no sense of it being better than WEB or SITE etc. but the 3N TOP numerals have been trading in thousands $$$
Go here and you will understand: http://www.nic.top/

2012 ICANN authorized by .top become a global generic top-level domain, April 27, 2015, China's Ministry of National Audit workers filing for approval by the top domain name.

•••
I see.. Wat about click, io, link, help, co, club, email, tech, news, site, design, space, one, london?

If We buy Numbers in these extensions, are they useful?

•••
Go here and you will understand: http://www.nic.top/

2012 ICANN authorized by .top become a global generic top-level domain, April 27, 2015, China's Ministry of National Audit workers filing for approval by the top domain name.

Just did. See nothing of importance except perhaps this:

In 2012, authorized by ICANN,.Top domains became one of the global generic top-level domains. On April 27, 2015, the record audit of .top domains was approved by Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the People's Republic of China (MIIT). On April 30, 2015, through "the policy interpretation of the standardization of the domain name registration service market", .top domains were confirmed by MIIT to be one of the domain names supported by domestic policy reccommendation.
That alone as well makes no sense for TOP domains going through the roof while the NET/ORG bite the dust in China.

Any chinese domainer wants to shed some light?

•••
That alone as well makes no sense for TOP domains going through the roof while the NET/ORG bite the dust in China.

Just connect the dots. .TOP is a Chinese gTLD. China has a population of nearly 1.5 billion people. Of course .TOP is going to get pushed over most legacy domains - just like you see .XYZ whored out on most western registrars.

•••

This is my same issue with .top. Like what's its anchor? What 1 major thing guarantees this Is not a marketing/gimmick/short hype phenomenon. .cn is the most no brainer...at least in retrospect ? :)

•••
I see.. Wat about click, io, link, help, co, club, email, tech, news, site, design, space, one, london?

•••

No.

•••
ok... Let me then Try out for a number with CC/TOP/Wang.. But I See 4n's are not avaiable in these domains...

And whats the best site for .xyz auction.

Thanks in advance...

•••
This is my same issue with .top. Like what's its anchor? What 1 major thing guarantees this Is not a marketing/gimmick/short hype phenomenon. .cn is the most no brainer...at least in retrospect ? :)

I guess it's pure and simple HUMAN behaviour rather than intelligence and common-sense at work.

If SH*T sells, people BUY it all the time. Haven't we witnessed businesses like SHIP YOUR ENEMIES GLIITTER or SHIP POTATO TURDS exploding onto the scene and fading soon.

Personally, I will not put TOP better placed than SH*T actually. NET/ORG seem to be way much better and common-sense and if we talk only of the new GTLDs, there are a ton better extensions than the TOP one.

Probably somehow due to hype and craze and central approval, TOP exploded on the chinese scene. I see NO SENSE whatsoever though, in these selling for $50k+-$150k+ or even a $2k+.

•••
I guess it's pure and simple HUMAN behaviour rather than intelligence and common-sense at work.

If SH*T sells, people BUY it all the time. Haven't we witnessed businesses like SHIP YOUR ENEMIES GLIITTER or SHIP POTATO TURDS exploding onto the scene and fading soon.
Personally, I will not put TOP better placed than SH*T actually. NET/ORG seem to be way much better and common-sense and if we talk only of the new GTLDs, there are a ton better extensions than the TOP one.

Probably somehow due to hype and craze and central approval, TOP exploded on the chinese scene. I see NO SENSE whatsoever though, in these selling for $50k+-$150k+ or even a $2k+.
Ok, Plz mention Your choices then..

Thanks

•••
Just did. See nothing of importance except perhaps this:

In 2012, authorized by ICANN,.Top domains became one of the global generic top-level domains. On April 27, 2015, the record audit of .top domains was approved by Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the People's Republic of China (MIIT). On April 30, 2015, through "the policy interpretation of the standardization of the domain name registration service market", .top domains were confirmed by MIIT to be one of the domain names supported by domestic policy reccommendation.

Any chinese domainer wants to shed some light?

TOP translates as Best

•••
I have two KIM domains, are they good in China? I know is a popular Korean name.
- reg.kim
- forums.kim

Only ones I have a little related to the China market.

•••
so whats the latest on the most popular gtlds in China today?

•••
•••
.com for global companies imo, .com is the most valuable imo

•••
•••
•••
COM,CN,CC,NET
Others, PASS

•••
Hi Friends,

I am thinking of buying some Domains that can be resold in china market. I would like to know the list of popular(Fast Moving) domain extensions for Numbers in China..

Can some one list out the Most wanted Domain extensions for China Buyers.. Please list High priority extensions at the top..

Thanks in Advance.
How are going to approach them ? Can you please share with us . Thanks.

•••
first
.com
.cn
.net

second
.wang
.club
.shop
.vip
.top

•••