IT.COM

question Plz Help me to take decision

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Namebie

Established Member
Impact
on this 30 Nov 20, I hand registered($8) DearSingle.com . I got few offers before, but today I got a maximum offer from Voodoo $1000

I am getting an average of $1/per day as parking revenue from Voodoo.com, daily organic search visitors: 60-70 click: 10/15 RPC: $0.2-0.3

Plz, tell me should I give it or hold it for a few years?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you so much I'm also thinking about it
You will only need to think for 10 mins and it will be finished that easy. eg wolfwhistle.com eg naturistgroup.com

•••
I think this domain name is good enough to keep

•••
You will only need to think for 10 mins and it will be finished that easy. eg wolfwhistle.com eg naturistgroup.com
Sir! After making those landing page how to monetize?

•••
You already have type in traffic but you build backlinks etc and market it like any web site it is a turnkey ready to go you just select which pics to use etc all supplied add own code to headers footers could even still have name for sale. It won't be empty with thousands of members in network.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
http://www.connectiondate.com/ the hardest part was the logo 10 mins in photoshop.

Sir I know logo designing.. My domain maximum visitors coming by organic search. How can I earn fron there after making site like these? I mean i have to put affiliate link? As far i know adsense doesn't allow adult sites

•••
It isn't adult if you don't select adult it is dating. You won't be trying to earn with selling the traffic if you now have content. Your running a dating agency. Otherwise just keep doing what you are doing. Only one thing is it might be running hot on ppc now but it might be due to old backlinks etc which could easily vanish.

Last edited:
•••
I am going to suggest you run that ppc till you see nothing in return this does or can wear out i have a domain that used to make hundreds a month now nothing.

Last edited:
•••
It isn't adult if you don't select adult it is dating. You won't be trying to earn with selling the traffic if you now have content. Your running a dating agency. Otherwise just keep doing what you are doing. Only one thing is it might be running hot on ppc now but it might be due to old backlinks etc which could easily vanish.

OK sir I'll

•••
OK sir I'll
It has been a what would i try and do with it as sounds like your covering cost and some. What do you expect end user to do?

Last edited:
•••
Not a bad problem you have there. Good to have more influencing factors than it sounds good.

Last edited:
•••
It has been a what would i try and do with it as sounds like your covering cost and some. What do you expect end user to do?
I had no plan. Voodoo.com even gave me $3 last day just for parking.. But I will sudy about your good recommendation sir

•••
I had no plan. Voodoo.com even gave me $3 last day just for parking.. But I will sudy about your good recommendation sir
Dont change a thing for now if that $3 becomes 20c develop it.
sell You got your money for nothin.

Last edited:
•••
•••
The domain itself if didn't have traffic history could be overlooked. I assume you found it from dropped list that offer the information which your buyer may be looking at also.

•••
Why not forfeit a few weeks be the end user if fails go back to ppc. Have you worked out where traffic is from?

•••
•••
Why not forfeit a few weeks be the end user if fails go back to ppc. Have you worked out where traffic is from?

60% type in and rest from this website dating app on playstore name DearSingle

•••
If 60% is type in, you could simply do a redirect to a dating offer if you are not comfortable creating a white label. It is a good domain name with good potential.
I also snagged a a domain name last month in the dating niche and it is getting me around the same revenue. I am right now parking to analyze the traffics and clicks to redirect to a good dating lander

Also remember that it will take you 3 years to get 1000, and it is not proven.
I will take 2000 if someone offers me.
But as a newbie, it is easy to blow away 1000 bucks on useless domains, but if you have figured out how to buy good domains, 1000-2000 will get you a good headstart.

Last edited:
•••
im.png

•••
Try Adultfriendfinder affiliate program.
It’s recurring income.
Just forward traffic to their landing page.
Try out different things before selling.
Good luck

Last edited:
•••
If 60% is type in, you could simply do a redirect to a dating offer if you are not comfortable creating a white label. It is a good domain name with good potential.
I also snagged a a domain name last month in the dating niche and it is getting me around the same revenue. I am right now parking to analyze the traffics and clicks to redirect to a good dating lander

Also remember that it will take you 3 years to get 1000, and it is not proven.
I will take 2000 if someone offers me.
But as a newbie, it is easy to blow away 1000 bucks on useless domains, but if you have figured out how to buy good domains, 1000-2000 will get you a good headstart.
Thank you so much.. I'm trying to figure out how to create white level.. I'm just parking because I'm waiting to reach for minimum payout limit

•••
1$ per day and good name too
my opinion is don't sell it for 1k between 2k or higher is good
good luck

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back