IT.COM

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Did not work for me for some reason.

Disregard, miss typed the username. Really cool, though I would definitely add some graphics and color. Also I play both PC and PSN you should have a combine thing as well. If possible.

Last edited:
•••
Very innovative, it only takes one idea to catch on and become a moneymaker. I like the ingenuity but the forum is pretty limited in members right now so the question is how do you monetize it?

•••
I willy try a little bit of adsense on the page itself and the, i do not know, i willy have to think of this. Glad you like it :)

I am also starting a gaming community around World of Tanks and Fortnite and will see on how that goes. Want to start youtube streaming as well, so that will be the main advertising place.

Last edited:
•••
Just changed the design of the signature.

Old signature:
old.jpg

New:

•••
I do not see a difference

•••
I do not see a difference
I had to clear cookies on namepros to see it. Either press ctrl+f5 and then ctrl+r or try to generate it from the web site directly :)

•••
I had to clear cookies on namepros to see it. Either press ctrl+f5 and then ctrl+r or try to generate it from the web site directly :)

Well done sir lol

I like the font!

•••
Glad you like it, it is getting some heat, advertised it a little bit on reddit as well, will see how it will go :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back