Dynadot

domain Please pick the top ten out of these New gTLD related domains. gTLDguide.com , ....

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldtimer

SaveThyWorld.com Let's not leave anyone behindTop Member
Impact
Please pick the top ten domains from the ones listed below and put them in the order of having the best overall potentials. Thanks, Ojohn

gTLD101.com
gTLDads.com
gTLDaffiliate.com
gTLDaffiliates.com
gTLDagent.com
gTLDarbitration.com
gTLDbackorder.com
gTLDbackorders.com
gTLDbot.com
gTLDbranding.com
gTLDcatcher.com
gTLDchannel.com
gTLDchecker.com
gTLDcompany.com
gTLDcompare.com
gTLDcorporation.com
gTLDdeals.com
gTLDdirect.com
gTLDexpert.com
gTLDexpress.com
gTLDguide.com
gTLDguidelines.com
gTLDguru.com
gTLDhome.com
gTLDhost.com
gTLDinc.com
gTLDincorporated.com
gTLDllc.com
gTLDmarketplaces.com
gTLDparking.com
gTLDpreorder.com
gTLDpreorders.com
gTLDproductions.com
gTLDpros.com
gTLDregistrations.com
gTLDregs.com
gTLDreport.com
gTLDseller.com
gTLDsellers.com
gTLDtrade.com
gTLDtrades.com
gTLDtransfer.com

-

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry, I don't see any value in these names, most of them just don't make any sense

gTLD is not a popular term unless you're a domainer and then domainers don't really buy names like these, well at least not for decent $$

Good luck with them

•••
Sorry, I don't see any value in these names, most of them just don't make any sense
You don’t think that there is even couple of them that do make sense, and that could be of some use to those who are involved with new gTLDs. :)

-

•••
You don’t think that there is even couple of them that do make sense, and that could be of some use to those who are involved with new gTLDs.

I think the people that matter will probably already have a name and the type of people that dont wont be paying any decent $$ for a name

It just depends on what sort of price you are looking for

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back