Logo #2

votes
    14.3%

Rob Monster

Founder of EpikTop Member
Epik Founder
Impact
Need a quick help.

We have an internal dispute at Epik about logo selection for NameLiquidate.com. The boys can't seem to work out amongst themselves and so I get to break the tie with a 24 hour poll. Thanks!

Candidate #1:

NL-1.jpeg

Candidate #2:

NL-2.jpeg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Someone just bought a very good domain in .com which does effectively the same thing

I saw it in namebio a coulke of days ago

The domain is

Cash 4 url

Which looks like it migt be a a pawnbroker type service which would also liquidate domain names

•••
Glad I voted for #1 - Looks like that is the one that made it live :)

•••
My vote goes to Durfers.. that is an amazing NL combination and the colors are rocking.. Did you design that tonight?

I thought #2 was appealing for NameLiquidate because:

a) the colors looked similar to GoDaddy.. what better way to celebrate converting their expiry gobbling into something that would benefit domainers.. their loss would become the domain industry's gain.. so colors for transmutation of that energy and redirection were ironic.

b) the plumbing Rob mentioned was clever... the name effectively having the dropping line while the liquidate had the symbol for escalation or raising.

c) Durfer rocks.
no just an image i found, ty.

•••
•••
Im too late to vote, but #1 is much better.

•••
Need a quick help.

We have an internal dispute at Epik about logo selection for NameLiquidate.com. The boys can't seem to work out amongst themselves and so I get to break the tie with a 24 hour poll. Thanks!
Sure thing! Happy to help.

In that case, why not gather everyone's input and preferences, and then set up a 24-hour poll to decide on the logo for NameLiquidate.com? This way, everyone gets a say, and the decision-making process becomes more inclusive. Good luck with the logo selection!

•••
Sure thing! Happy to help.

In that case, why not gather everyone's input and preferences, and then set up a 24-hour poll to decide on the logo for NameLiquidate.com? This way, everyone gets a say, and the decision-making process becomes more inclusive. Good luck with the logo selection!
You are 3 years late on your response :xf.laugh:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back