Watch

TUMERR

Established Member
Impact
Primary Class:Class Details:

Class (001)

Hi,

Consider a domain name.
has completed the branding I have given below.

The first registration date of the domain name is 2001 and .com.

Would you buy such a domain name?

Chemicals used in industry, science and photography, as well as in agriculture, horticulture and forestry; unprocessed artificial resins; unprocessed plastics; manures; .........
First Use Anywhere:: 1/20/2011
First Use In Commerce: 1/20/2011

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
"This is what the domain is associated with. I want to buy it, maybe, but give me an estimate"

You're asking the impossible dude

•••
my crystal ball says go for it!!!

•••
If by "completed the branding" you mean you're looking at a domain that's a term trademarked by a company (10 years after the name was registered by a seller), you should maybe consider why the trademark holder hasn't bought the name (ie, doesn't care and/or the asking price is more than they want to pay), and if they haven't, why would you?

•••
If by "completed the branding" you mean you're looking at a domain that's a term trademarked by a company (10 years after the name was registered by a seller), you should maybe consider why the trademark holder hasn't bought the name (ie, doesn't care and/or the asking price is more than they want to pay), and if they haven't, why would you?
Yes, it is a trademarked term. That's why I hesitated to make an offer.

•••
Enough copy and paste to find source.

•••
Since it's a trademarked term just stay away from it. All they can be is trouble, and expensive trouble at that.

•••
I advice you to run from trademark names, look for quality names elsewhere.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back