NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

fiftyfrancs

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don't know how you came up with this numbers. Domain authority is 1, no TF, no CF, no backlinks just facebook shares.

If you google 'pngin', this NP thread is on first page of google results... Not a good sign

Last edited:
•••
null

Last edited:
•••
Hi, you should take those appraisals with a grain of salt.
But with that said, if those numbers are legit, I think it's worth for the volume of traffic alone, and the fact that it's only 5L works in your favour. PNG is a widely used format.

I would keep for now, do something to milk the traffic, and wait for the rigth opportunity to sell.

•••
This really falls under common sense.

Why would the term "Pngin" have 246,000 searches a month? It doesn't make sense.

Also, you are claiming the domain has 30+ million backlinks. It is not even Alexa traffic ranked.
Again, that does not make sense.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
null

Last edited:
•••
Spammed domain? No more than reg fee I'm afraid..

•••
null

Last edited:
•••
Maybe we should just give it up and agree to the fact that God gave me the domain:xf.smile: lets stop arguing or generating new names for unexplainable situations. By the way like I told you earlier, God gave me the domain, GOD is my position on this:xf.wink:
thanks and love you guys too

BTW whats a spammed domain? or maybe you get another spammed domain and let me see
A spammed domain would be a domain, with useless, trashy backlinks, made with GSA or other backlink generators, that end up penalizing the domain in Google.
If it has come to that, then the domain is basically useless, unless you manually disown the links in the search console.

•••
null

Last edited:
•••
would you show me an example of one 'spammed domain' you know about or have come across to support your point?? If you would not maintain silence
NB; this domain is a new handreg.
Sorry, I don't keep a list of spammed domains.

•••
null

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back