Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RCBitking

Established Member
Impact
Interested to know opinions on these. Also pop.church and biker.church

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Interested to know opinions on these. Also pop.church and biker.church
you may be able to get a refund grace delete for ''nu'' if you get in touch with namecheap,its a crappy registra so may take some time to get someone on phone ,all your domain are really bad

•••
pop.church just sold for a 14,000% ROI. Biker.church is being negotiated. Thanks for your input though.

•••
•••
pop.church just sold for a 14,000% ROI. Biker.church is being negotiated. Thanks for your input though.
Now that is some skill! How did you manage to pull that off, if you don't mind me asking? Because anything above registration on them is very good. I say this in a good way, your selling skills are apparently a lot better than the goods here :)

•••
LOL. Glad you didn't blast me too bad. Student of faith stuff for almost 40 years now. The .church ext presented a pretty cool branding opportunity for so many new organizations looking for non .org, .net, and they really never had too many .coms. So the power phrase is to be able to say to a church, "For more information just go to our site pop.church, hope.church, NewStory.church...and so on. The ideas actually help marketing efforts of new churches trying to stand out AND offer short "Acro-names." I figured Prince of Peace Church was gonna happen but a MUCH longer church name needed the name to shorten their domain. There are 8,000 "Biker Church" members on an email with 180 Biker Churches in the US alone. Some have very long and obscure names. Does this make sense? Church marketing/branding is a VERY big thing.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back